JDM Tow Hook

Hi all,
I have noticed that I haven't seen a single micra on here with a jdm tow hook. Is it because they look awful or do you have to make a slot in the rear bumper? Or are they direct fit just nobody wants one haha. I love how they look and definately want one on mine but just wondered if they don't fit or something.
Thanks,
Motty :)

Go for it mate, I'm looking at getting one too. But going to wait till I've had the respray done before I decide on which colour to go for. I cant see any fitting problems to be honest

I'm gonna get some for mine soon as I've got the cash for it :p But yeah you don't see many micra's with them, think they suit most cars to be honest :D

Failing to see how an aftermarket tow hook is JDM, I thought JDM was standard/optional extras only available in Japan e.g cupholder/ dashpod
Your completely correct Karl, it's just the "jdm" style I guess, it's a thrown around word which people often don't realise pretty much means that their car is just oem+ but I was just looking for something to add on which could possibly make a nice addiction, not so I can completely "jdm 2 fuq" it :')
Thanks for the opinions though, do like the trs two straps, they look nice, haven't seen them on the back before but will have a gander :) and thanks for that link JK, looks really nice! Think a light blue colour would go with mine quite well :p

The finished product...
1F68BAAF-247E-4BD3-88EC-CE3897ACE3FD-2601-00000157BA6D8AEC_zpsea43ec5c.jpg

ouch! u could do some damage to someone with that thing! haha but it looks damn cool! might get one!

Can see why some people don't like them lol, my dad calls it the penis extension and my tow strap he calls a strap on. Haters be h8in' :')

Back