IM NOT SO JDM as ######

Shero

Ex. Club Member
now I know the JDM style is cool but due to people buying any old civic and thinkin there nut's it has ruiend it a bit. And even with owning a REAL jdm del sol, i have never claimed to be jdm as ###### or plastered the car with stikers or anything i think its well over done.

Anyway my point is.... today having a munch at uni a corsa c drove by.... with the wee :D jdm smile guy on the front and on the rear a big stiker saying JDM AS ###### i mean, its bad enough when a european civic has that on it, but at least honda are japaneese. Its a vauxhall mate wtf!!!

I dont know what I expect from the thread, just had to let yous know how bad things are. haha :laugh:

personally, i can,t believe the craaaaazy prices that people pay for "jdm" stuff fwn, i have probably spent around £300 to nearly double the hp of my steed, yet some will happily spend that much on a couple of plastic cosmetic items :confused:

Frank, I better not tell you how much i paid for my wheels then (it was a good deal though), however they are functunal and awesome :laugh: (in cosmetics defense, it does effect insurance less than performance parts which is how most people decide their modifing)

Though most of the stuff ive bought, while some of it is a JDM item...it was bought cos i liked it and it had a purpose and or it was cheaper than buying a similar item here, not so i could add ive got this JDM part.

But yeah i know what you mean shero...though you always get the good with the bad. :)

You just get muppets who dont know their arse from their elbow.

Like when you see cars with RS badges from halfords, or golf diesels with type r badges :suspect:

I like the trend of dressing your jap motor with parts only made over there, just has to be done right or with a little discression if ya get me.

Yeh, i get it, ill put some pics up of the sol when i add to my blog and let yous see it aswell, it does have that sort of style and i like it, just when it's done rite. lol. And not on corsas. ha.
Infact i have a picture of waht you said, its a polo with a typeR badge! lol :D

Back