JAP MEET AT NISSAN 5th oF FEB!

thanks for posting the info, I was just about to post it up, we look forward to seeing you there :)

You never know, but if this becomes popular, esp with the nissan lads maybes for those thats interested they could get a tour of the factory. I work there and like all repitive jobs it gets boring, but there's some cool #### goes on with the machines and tools to build the cars, can be interesting for sure.

might go, depends how many other standard micras are there.... kirton, me and you are going straight from work! :)

and primeras and almeras lol, i worked there and it was preatty gud watching all the robots etc, defo worth trying to get the tour!

if its in sunderland il go, is that where it is like? coz i jus live 20 mins away from there :laugh:

For any one wanting the address its Washington road, Sunderland, tyne & Wear SR5 3NS

Directions is take the Nissan Offices exit(signposted) off the A19(its the first or last sliproad next to texaco's roundabout depending on which direction you're heading), follow the road till the traffic lights, take the left lane which bears left, at roundabout take the third exit, and follow the one way system, if you've ever been to a computer fair there its at the same place, we'll be having people dotted around to help direct anyone.

wot time u's goin for?i'll b goin through the tunnel how long is it from there?

nismo k12 do u go to silverlink a think i mite of seen your car there on sundays in the past.wot time you goin down for on sunday fancy meeting?

what time does it start? could someone text me please and tell me

cheers

im in like
ill bring the gokart :p

1. Ian (depending on turn out)
2. Nismo_K12
3. Micra Super S
4. Kirton
5. Dan_k11
6. chie

I'll be there between 2 and half past. I'm always late.
Are there club areas in the carpark or is it just a free for all? fwn

theres a pic of me car get in.cheers enjoyed goin to me first meet lots of sweet micra's!got to do it again

yeah was good, pity about the weather like, but none the less a good event. was cool meetin a couple of people.

haha, never. hav to admit she looks canny hawt :p ..a few things still need to be done later this year like.

Back