Jap meet

B

Ben

Well just got back from the jap meet at stadium of ***** and i have to say that Neil and the gang outdone themselves. The organising was tremendous and obviosuly the people who turn up make it what it is but overall it was great with some fantastic quality cars there, i have about 50 photos on my camera which im sorting out now.

Also, the MSC had an amazing tnout. I think there were about 10-15 micras alltogether including the BBQ and Dans car made an appearance. (even if it was at 10 to 7 lol) . I honestly think Neil deserves a round of applause and hopefully future meets will be as good if not better. Nice to see Titch make a surprise appearance too lol. Anyways, ill sort pics out, host em and link......

CONGRATULATIONS ...and nice to see so many from msc, Danni, Titch, Wayne, Hugh, Graeme, Dan, Super_S(Martin), Dr Z, Chie, Ian, Nismo_k12 and many more but not sure sorry if i missed you off....

Oh and overall the behaviour was great too apart from one or two numpty's

yeah it was nice night, great organisation :) well done neil.

i didnt get a chance to speak you though ben, next time though :)

yeah well i was there from about 5 till half past then a had to head up to metro centre to pick me girlfriend up and then back down from about half six till seven, as you said though good night and yeah next time

there was a guy driving like an idiot in a grey skyline, but boy did it go! :eek:

as usual though, the chavs were lining up trying to get in, but were turned away lol! So they went to the road next to the car park doing usual crap.

There was one VW golf with about 4/5 people in it. Driver revving the engine, so none of us looked, so he started beeping and no one still looked which got them all annoyed and they drove off. There was a second golf too which richie shouted "is that your ma's car?" to which the chavs replied, "it'll do any of your cars" and we were standing like to S14's, S2000's etc. Bunch of idiots.

Ha ha - gotta love Neds.

Cheers for the meet Neil - away out in the town now so will make a proper postr of it tomorrow. Have got a video of it also - was fun :)

was a good night. Got some good video. That skyline had a screamer pipe on and it was loud. Black Supra was even louder though!!

was very good meet. cheers neil well done mate :)

yeah thickos think a 1.6 golf full of neds can beat all the jap cars that were there morons lol

O aye - Cheers Dr Z for the ride in your new K12. Think i'd be with you till 60 and then you'd leave me!! lol

well ian wasn't far off to 60 in a standard car so 0-60 (national speed limit road :)) i think k11s will have it, after that no chance.

yeah was a good night, didnt get there till bout 7ish but still was good from then onwards, good organsiation neil, well done :) good show of cars there too

Dr Zoidberg said:
well ian wasn't far off to 60 in a standard car so 0-60 (national speed limit road :)) i think k11s will have it, after that no chance.

im sure one your engine loosens up a bit, it'll be better :)

Hey. Well done Neil, for another good meet!!! Had a good time even though I got there later on when it had nearly finished. Finally got my car sorted so its now driveable. :D Still needs some work doing to it, but at least it was there. Nice to see everyone also, was very tired though and just wanted to go to bed lol. :p Good work though Neil!!! Looking forward to the next one. :)

I had a really good night out. sorry i didn;t get to talk to many people but i was too busy taking photos all night!

If anyone didn't notice i was driving the Black SR with the Bucket seats while my GF was drivin the Blue K11 with the huge twin exit zorst! (yes that IS her car and not mine anymore! )

All in all i hada good time. kinda reminded me of the brighouse days :)

the weight of the 160SR also play a factor! its something like 1024kg compaired to the k11s 9**'s (FILL IN THE BLANKS PLEASE)

k11 is 835kgs, ;)

rik i was reving it to 6-6.5 k. from driving this my modded k11 was definatly faster through the first 2 gears and not so bad in 3rd. but once you get to third in the 160 it pulls all the way through and then through 4th, 5th

160 will win in qtr mile easy tho :)

Cheers for a really good meet Neil - was a Nice surprise for most when they saw that i was down - specially the look on Waynes face when he saw me sitting in his car and didn't even notice me! lol

Was a good show and got alot of attention with the car so hopefully some pics will appear in a few mags etc. Was a good night and sure fun was had by all :)

Nice one man - did the NE proud ;)

Well got to say a big WELL DONE to Neil... u done me and im sure MSC and JAS proud! was a well good meet... lots of well nice cars there and a well good turn out:)

was cool to see some familiar faces... and the appearance of lil titchell!! :)

Dr Zoidberg said:
160 will win in qtr mile easy tho :)

haha yeah down the m1 too,,ask davey c and robbo :D

on the gps today i got 62mph on my clocks and 60mph on the gps,,so not far out really

Yup was a good un....nice turn out and good to see a load from msc, some very nice cars there. Def a congrats in order to neil.

Oh and Dr Z i'll hold you to that "160 will win in qtr mile easy tho" :D

lol, yes rik breezed past me in mine. giving it full beans and he just glided past lol. i was chasing him and saw 120 on the clock then had to break cos someone changed lane in front of me. 160Sr's are definitely faster than my car in its current state.

mine at the mo has std manifold, powerflow centre and backbox with kn panel filter.

looks like an incredible meet, neil you should get a huge award for sorting all of that out it looks incredible and very professionaly done. wish i could have come to this meet too.

come on wheres all the pics then?

DAN i want pics of your car

Im absolutly gutted that i missed it like, but i will deffo be at the next one, hopefully in my own car

Congrats on a well organised well executed meet.
Was good to see so many MSC turn up. And with it being my first meet I thought it was Super fab! :ghostface

Thanks to all that attended, sorry i didnt get a chance to hang around much but was rather busy as you probably noticed. Glad everyone enjoyed themselves. Have just confirmed with Japtuner that I should hopefully have a 4-5 page spread in the next issue if all is sorted in time ;)

And davey I have got a trophy. Ive got the north east on the map and its about time too!

Like this pic :)

jp1.jpg

Few more nice ones - good pics Hugh.

jp31.jpg

jp47.jpg

This was Rapid. :D

jp5.jpg

jp56.jpg

Dan's Car - Finally there!

jp59.jpg

jp60.jpg

BBQ - Still needing work like :)

jp64.jpg

Just Sex

jp66.jpg

jp9.jpg

Me :)

jp17.jpg

jp18.jpg

jp12.jpg

Good pics Hugh.

Tripple post - i rule!

If you hadn't guessed i made it back home safely. Got home about 10.30 ish, so made not bad time and had a bit of Sport with a Corsa Sport on the way home. Was interesting to say the least.

anyway - cheers for Neil for getting this all sorted out and keeping it all together, you deserve a medal. And cheers to all for the warm welcome as i alway get when i'm down with you.

Have got some camera footage which i'll sort out through the week and get it up. Good vid with me and G driving home :D lol!

Titch :kungfu:

First of all a big thanks to all that attended on Saturday, as you probably saw the night was a great success. Around 200 cars attended the evening from all round the country, with a wonderful selection of Jap metal being shown off in the Show area aswell as in the club parking. Everyone had a good night including the caterers, and the stadium have had no problems or incidents reported, and they have advised we are welcome back anytime they are free.

I have also been in contact with Matt at JTuner this morning. Many thanks to the photographer Johnny for turning up and for his 6hr round trip from the midlands to do so. Just sorting out the review of the meet to go with the pics taken, Matt has advised me we are going to have around 4-5 pages available for a feature on the meet, so hopefully there are going to be a lot of cars on display. Depending when the write up is completed, we cud be featured as early as the next feature.

Well done to the 3 that won the trophies. I didn't have much of a chance to get around everyone and have a chat and see their cars but MrBoost and MrsBoost of Japautostyling.co.uk where very happy with the cars on show and had a hard time selecting 3 winners.

Pictures are available through www.japautostyling.co.uk and also www.japnortheast.co.uk

I'd like to thanks the staff of JNE (japnortheast) for there massive help in marshalling the event, the organisation went well and it looks like all enjoyed.

If you would like to leave feedback on the meet (which would be greatly appreciated on my behalf) so we can continue to exceed your expectation please leave details on the www.japautostyling.co.uk site.

Many thanks to those who took pictures, I may be in contact with a couple of you soon.

Look out for future events organised on both sites, and also for the feature coming up in JTuner soon.

Many thanks again

Neil
www.japautostyling.co.uk

Back