jap north east meet

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
hey fellow micra fanatics there is a japanese car meet takin place at the stadium of light on the 10th of feb i went to the last one and was quite a few cars there well over 100+ i want us lot to go down as a club

http://www.japnortheast.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=22890

thats the link for the webby so will you please put your name down if you are interested meet up at say the story book car park at about 12:30 leave at 1:30 then convoy to the stadium of light so names please peeps

1.kenny

ok katie hun each to their own come on north easties lets make our name in the jap world of the north lets get at least 10 any jap car is welcome doesnt have to be a micra

1.kenny
2.Nick
3. Dani
4. Blake
5.andy aka nissanmicrak12
6.ben one of my friends he has a micra but not joined up yet he will though

1.kenny
2.Nick
3. Dani
4. Blake
7. Ele (maybe depends on how tired I am lol)

1.kenny
2.Nick
3. Dani
4. Blake
7. Ele (maybe depends on how tired I am lol)
8. Micky - i will be there after 4 if its still on :S

Nice idea, but Non Jap cars aren't welcome and the vibe at the meets ain't too good. The first ones were ok.

Not the best way to introduce people to the club through an atmosphere of covert discrimination.

If i read correct on JNE there is a non jap parking section i think its more a case of keeping it looking organised rather than having non jap cars dotted around the jap ones.

Er I beg to differ, Non Jap are not welcome period! Regardless of the parking arrangements and I have been to a few meets with and without MSC members.

This has been the case for a couple of people I have met who've gone along and found the attitude towards them being non Jap cars owners to be unfriendly.

The atmosphere at the meets has changed as it's more about showing off and one upmanship rather than the cars.

At least the MSC meets welcome those who are interested in Micras rather than those who just own one.

The JNE meets dont have any time for you if you dont have a 300bhp beastie or your not in the "click" and ive been there from almost the very start of the club on the forums / meets and its quite obvious they dont have genuine time for "real" cars so to speak, and i found this with both the almera, primera and my micra.... if i rocked up in an evo, they'd be all over me.

They do say there has to be a clear nonjap - jap parking arrangements but if you look amongst last months meet pictures theres non japs dotted about amongst the others.

I do still use the forums, and attend the occasional meet, but im also speaking from experience... i think its about 3 yr in october or something since the clubs been around, and about the same ive been on there.

well it has all changed now there is a non jap car park then nissan honda etc and the 300 bhp jap meet is a dif one katie as one of the lads i work with used to take his 350 fairlady hugh ya are welcome to come so far no one has gotten a bad vibe even a few of my friends have been in their non jap cars and they have been made welcome as well but each to their own i suppose shame if ya dont pop along but ya`s are welcome to come along

1.kenny
2.Nick
3.Dani
4.Blake
7.Ele (maybe depends on how tired I am lol)
8.Micky - i will be there after 4 if its still on :S

well it has all changed now there is a non jap car park then nissan honda etc and the 300 bhp jap meet is a dif one katie as one of the lads i work with used to take his 350 fairlady

There has always meant to have been totally seperate parking for nonjaps but it has never been enforced or adhered too, and as to referring to a 300bhp, i wasnt talking about a seperate meet, it was a figure of speech to get my point across about the elitism and cliquey nature of the club.

As i said ive been with JNE from the start, and i cant see a sudden change to the meets, certainly not in the time you have been a member over there, but as you say, each to their own.

Might make the effort to come along now just so i dont look bitter :wasntme: LOL :D

Thats all i have to say on the matter from experience

1.kenny
2.Nick
3.Dani
4.Blake
7.Ele (maybe depends on how tired I am lol)
8.Micky - i will be there after 4 if its still on :S
9. Katie & Paul in the primera - more than likely
____

Not going to be able to make it now been bullied into to picking up my brother from airport, but if manage to get away easily I'll give someone a buzz and check if everyone is still about.

1.kenny
2.Nick
3.Dani
4.Blake
7.Micky - i will be there after 4 if its still on :S
8. Katie & Paul in the primera - more than likely

ok no probs elle ya have me number so just give me a text will let ya know whats going on ok hun any more peeps

1.kenny
2.Nick
3.Dani
4.Blake

1.kenny
2.Nick
3.Dani
4.Blake

ANY MORE PEEPS ITS TOMORROW DONT FORGET

right peeps today is the day any one dropin out now if not cya`s at the story book

1.kenny
2.Nick
3.Dani
4.Blake

lol no one but me and kenny were there like, will put some photos and maybe a small video :glare: of the meet up when its sorted,

nick.

well was rather disapointed today like only me and nick turned up off this forum and my friend that i am getting to sign up to here was quite a few nice cars there was a replica of the car from the fast and the furious the black and orange one got a few pics will post them up when i find my cable for my camera

Back