January Sales

Broony

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Janaury sales people grab a bargin while you can haha!!
for sale i have a Smooth boot with tinted glass: £50
29122007077.jpg

And Smooth doors with actuators and button release in the wing mirror:£50
29122007076.jpg

These can be painted to the colour of your car at a small cost..

These are collection only

oooh i am interested actually.

erm... you are long way up north arn't you... well if i do a North run i can drop by, but i think they would have to be put straight on the car....

if i came up would you be ok to dispose of the doors?

ok mate well if they are still about in a few weeks i will let you know what i am doing :)

Nex brooney is in my locality if you need use of garage and tools to put doors on then its yours also your old doors can go straight onto pickup as my mate the scrap man lives accross the road so disposal no problem

cool ok heres the deal then, if Robert is ok with paying for fuel i will come up and pick up the bumpers for him. which means broony i will take the lot if that is ok with you.

thanks Japseye i think i will need that, so it looks like a mini meet at yours. i might head up there next friday late, so i can hunt the local scrappies while they are still open,

if you can find any more southen buyers for any more stuff i am happy to carry that as well but i will just be in the micra so i am limited, tho its a different one from last time, so it has more space ;)

nex i may be able to help your space situation a little.....i have a brand new bicycle rack that clips and fastens to tailgate...ideal for fastining bumbers to then more space for other stuff, if you want to try it consider it a freebie its just sitting gathering dust

Also means you can drive in luxury with the power steering!

Ah modded micra, you must be the other guy that lives in Box.....from what I remember you seem to have a K12 parked near to yours with a V8 badge on the back of it!

Ah modded micra, you must be the other guy that lives in Box.....from what I remember you seem to have a K12 parked near to yours with a V8 badge on the back of it!

i certainly am :p Only the best micras come from Box :D and they always seemed to get parked on the road just outside my place :D
and yer u remember correctly!

also means my key won't work in NeX's car door now. Good old micra security :p

Not bad seeing as I seem to forget everything! lol. Was only in Box for about an Hour a few months back and NeX showed me about every Micra there is around there! Anyways, sorry for going off topic.

The doors and boot look class, which car they going on NeX?

cool ok heres the deal then, if Robert is ok with paying for fuel i will come up and pick up the bumpers for him. which means broony i will take the lot if that is ok with you.

thanks Japseye i think i will need that, so it looks like a mini meet at yours. i might head up there next friday late, so i can hunt the local scrappies while they are still open,

if you can find any more southen buyers for any more stuff i am happy to carry that as well but i will just be in the micra so i am limited, tho its a different one from last time, so it has more space ;)

Sounds like a plan. :)

nex i may be able to help your space situation a little.....i have a brand new bicycle rack that clips and fastens to tailgate...ideal for fastining bumbers to then more space for other stuff, if you want to try it consider it a freebie its just sitting gathering dust

that sounds perfect actually :) that would really help :D

yer u need to give that thing a drive its been parked outside my house for a few weeks, even got some rust sat in the exhaust now and a few cobwebs :p :D

lol yea i need to i think, i ran out of money to fill it up with fuel lol

hehe the k12 is my mum's he has the k10 with speedle's bodykit on it :D

i'm guessing the lx, cause he said he wouldget rid of the locks when my key worked in the door :p

yep the LX is getting some love for now ;) maybe a nippon bumper too, and the full nismo bodykit too :D

Sounds like a plan. :)

cool :D does that mean i have dibs on everything? because if i come for anything i am more interested in the rear hatch,

yes dibs on everything. Doors and hatch.... as long as you defo want them as people have been interested in the hatch too.

yes dibs on everything. Doors and hatch.... as long as you defo want them as people have been interested in the hatch too.

cool well i will be there on the 12th next sat, i will be at japeyes place. so yea i'll pick them up asap

Back