MrMigs Unfortunate T-Build Sales Thread!

Well guys, a couple of days ago i've had an accident, ruined me micra so she wont be road worthy again i dont think :(,

All items are located in Barton Upon Humber near hull!

Image links arent set right! Link to all my pictures below!!
http://s707.beta.photobucket.com/user/catacylsm/library/#/user/catacylsm/library/Sale Thread?&_suid=135237917544308298983354440865

The last couple of months i've been slowly collecting the pieces required to construct the famous 1.3 turbo that the micra can handle, therefore its with great reluctance that i'm letting these parts go, due to lack of work and no money to get myself another motor, i'm counting on this money to help me out!

I hope i peak some interest, some good stuff here!! Really enjoyed the micra without the turbo on it with the other modifiations i had on it!! All items listed on here are open to offer, and pickup options are arranged courier or local pickup, the costs of the items listed are without postage, depending on how much postage is, i may knock it off the original price as well!

First of all, im putting the micra on it, all the parts are in pretty amazing condition, shes a 19 year old girl 1.0 93 LX, so people can make requests for me to take bits off the motor and i can strip it down (As long as it can be wheeled to the scrap yard later :p) (Its got things like fuel and boot levers and cables etc)

Next is a turbo kit (Ish) consisting of a Garrett T25 Turbo, An exhaust manifold (Frankspeed iirc) converted to suit and a custom downpipe (Hooded Reaper iirc?) The Turbo may be in need of a rebuild, will need restudding, and a new wastegate actuator, There is also a set of 1.6 Injectors on their way which i well send out if this kit is bought before they arrive! - £ 150

Baileys Dump Valve Used, in good shape though, just needs a good polish! Comes with aditional spring (Uprated boost levels?) £ 40

Garrett GT15 Turbo from a Saab 93? Powerful little unit, i think in very good condition good for up to 200 BHP according to the Garrett website, frank i believes also used the same model for trialing, and you can see on some of his videos, very impressive power from low down! £ 50

Micra Vibe Orange Spoiler/Flick, (One without the brake light) nice edition, it is cracked however so will need repair before usage, shouldnt be too hard £ 15

FSE Fuel Pressure Regulator/Boost Valve - Another great thing ive got for my micra, its the valve made for the micra and promises better power as well as flat spot improval, well the first thing i can say is the flat spot removal is phenominal, you get a constant gain of power all the way through to max revs, so i decided to really try it out, i took some cardboard tubing, ripped off the stock resonator to see what happened and fitted a cardboard tube to the airbox, last time i took the pipes off, the power curve was very blotchy, with this valve, i can tell you now, there was none of that, its a very clear stream of acceleration out of the micra now and the valves geared up for the 1.0 but pretty sure its the same for 1.3, will just need adjusting! i think it does slightly kick up low down acceleration too! £ 50

Right thats all folks, let me know what you want and ill fire PMs out, any parts off the micra people want, put it down, ill see when i have time to rip the pieces off it and then see about getting them cleaned up and shipped out,
Sorry to see this all go, but what can i do :) Happy buying all!!

- Migs.

OP
OP
MrMigs08
I'd prefer not to matey, as the kits pretty much tailored for that T25, but if it gets no attention i can let you know?

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Will you sell the standard red grille from that pics? Only £15 new so no worries.

Will you post the mats?

OP
OP
MrMigs08
I'll check postage on the spoiler as I'm carless :(

The pressure regulators for n/a motors works a treat on flat spots but I think it would work for turbos without a remapped setup but they don't advise you use it if your mapping,

I can post the mats mate,

I will get remaining pics up tomorrow.

Migs

Very interested in seats and your black front grill, it's late and GF is asleep so ill talk to her and sort stuff tomoz!

Can you get a quote for post to Glasgow, g51 2sn! I know this will be very expensive but a qoute can't hurt eh ;)

Thanks pepper

OP
OP
MrMigs08
Right guys, will need to get some working scales as my digital ones are broke -.- so hopefully later today, im willing to post all, quotes and pictures soon!

OP
OP
MrMigs08
Update 1:
By quite popular request, people are wanting some more pictures of the items, here they are:

Engine bay for parts requests, at the top right you can see the FSE/FPR valve, anything people want, inbox me or post on the thread will happily rip parts of the car for you!

Next up the Recaro racing seats, different picture angles to show them off some more! if people need any pictures taking let me know, will sort it!

Forgot to add these sets also have double sided levers to allow people to get out the car, there is a pull handle on both sides! makes it quite nice for people who are getting out of a 2dr from the back! :)

Enjoy people, and happy buying!

http://s707.beta.photobucket.com/us...rt=6&o=4&_suid=135266696146005160329134548286

- Migs

OP
OP
MrMigs08
Hey everyone, sorry i've not been able to help much at the minute, sorting out new job and trying to find another car and stuff etc,

Hopefully the weekend will be full of posting things! and i got to figure out how to post these two big seats,

Keep watching this thread and ill keep people updated!

- Migs

OP
OP
MrMigs08
It will work on k11 you will need modified exhaust manifold and custom down pipe and I think its oil fed only but it is ideal for a turbo build. Franks a good person to talk to about the gt15 as he has used one before, it needs removing off the Saab manifold though and it is from the 200 HP 9-3 I believe.

- Migs

OP
OP
MrMigs08
Engine, Clutch, Meshless Grill and Exhaust Locally Sold!

Oil feed is somewhere near the cylinder head and a custom hole in sump needs making.

- Migs

OP
OP
MrMigs08
Bump!

Turbo kit plus the aditional GT15 now £100, want to clear my garage now! so you get downpipe and turbo converted exhaust manifold for GT25, and 2 turbos for 100!

Will also throw in the baileys for 140 for the complete package if any turbo nut is interested!

Snap yourself up a christmas Bargain!

Spoiler, turbo and Regulator is still there! but Regulator has quite a bit of interest at the minute, all the rest of the stuff has sold! will update thread to match!