It's SO ANNOYING

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
its really annoying but i suppose it was going to happen sometime :down:

i get the car sorted and just about finished!!!! i was so pleased with it!!!

i had the car looking LUSH for one and a half days untill yesterday when some idiot in a vectra went up the back of me at a roundabout grr

it really gets to me...the fact i was STATIONARY!!! and he should have seen me

now the car has dents in the boot!!! its really not that bad i suppose but the initial HIT was such a BANG. scared me half to death.

not sure whether to get a boot from scrap yard and then make it a SMOOTH BOOT???? OR just get the dent possibly pushed out and leave it!!!

ive just kind of had enough for the moment!!!

Before Crash...car looking good

DSC002002.jpg

DSC002012.jpg

DSC002022.jpg

DSC002033.jpg

After crash

DSC002052.jpg

DSC002062.jpg

a very unhappy Napster

Bad news, I bet it was a company car driver, is the damage only to the boot lid ? You're lucky it was only a low speed impact.

main dents / damage are on boot but bumper has got dents and scratchs to :-( the boot didnt open at first and didnt want to close...but its alright now after some adjustments :-(

thats the only disadvantage to lowering your car....the bumpers lower down so any impacts and its the bodywork (boot) that gets the damage.

he said he was sorry.....should get sorted. we will see

just i might leave it as it is ???? or should i get a new boot?

i know what should be done and thats get a new boot but......

Just do whatevers cost effective to you at the moment, you can always buy another tail gate and get it smoothed out later
well, the guy that hit you can buy you a new tailgate:p

Bad luck. I'd personally get another boot as the dents are small and dinky and theres a few of them. Wait and see what happens first though. Hope you get it sorted. :)

Perfect oppertunity to get the boot smoothed. A body shop should do it for around £150. Make sure you get a cash settlement for a normal repair and the bumper resprayed.

If he wacked you in the bumper, I'd seriously get the boot floor checked out. Some dumbarse hit me from behind when I had my silver K11, ended up having to have a new boot floor.

Just to be on the safe side, I'd get it checked.

Back