Its inspired me.

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Financial limitations have forced me to think about moving on my merc. So my thoughts have turned to making my daily a little more interesting.
I found this picture while hunting for pics of modified K11's and it has spured me on.

32577.jpg

Does anybody know any more about these two? More pics would be great, and anything else modded in a simmilar style would be awsome. I've already raided the photo bucket album this one came from.

My plans include a simmilar ammount of lowering, possibly ghetto style, but maybe coilies if my pound notes can stretch that far, though i've no idea as yet if getting that low is do able without mods to track rods and drive shafts.
The wheels I have in mind will lend it a decidedly european twist, coupled with some stretch and subtle smoothing with body colour bumpers. I'll probably have to pull the arches slightly to get the wheels under.

Keep yer fingers crossed for me!

Cheers, Mark.

ive seen a few euro styled micra's like these at crail, Deep dish alloys and sitting on there baws on coilovers, dont think theyve been photoshopped im pretty sure ive seen that silver one in a magazine before. they look minted :D

I've seen a lot in that gallery before, but thats no reason not to let them surface again.

This is micra sex.

kanagawa05-064.jpg

Love the bolt ons, they just seem to work so well, so much cooler than smoothed in arch extensions.

I'm rather taken with this one too.

kanagawa05-131.jpg

For me its all about small diameter silly wide rims and a fairly stock body dropped over them. Spoilers, body kits and low offset 15"s dont get a look in here.

Back