F/S Yakima, koyas, fender mirrors and more

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
The body work on the micra is driving me crazy (usual clear coat paint issue and the damage to the rear hatch) & there are a few niggling issues I want fixed. So up for sale are a few things to help fund its repair. I'm open to swaps for items aswell for local buyers. I'm hunting for a rear hatch & front guards, prefer green, but not really fazed as long as they are in good condition. Ok here is the list. Willing to post at buyers expense.

1. Yakima wind deflector and alloy roof racks. The braket to mount these to the roof is rivet to the roof. I can drill them out and hand them over if you want to use the roof racks. Throw me an offer.

2. Fender mirrors, unknown brand. The locator pin on one is missing, but the mirror doesn't move around. I didn't know it was missing until I removed them. Good visability. Comes with perspecs covers for your old mirrors. There is spare perspecs that I will throw in for free to local buyer to cut better ones as the old ones are a bit rough. SOLD

3. Koya AE Teks. 15x7 +15 with 165/50 R15 Federal FD1. Tyres have a heap of tread left. I will measure depth next week when I service the car. If you really need to know now I can measure earlier. Look good. Two rims have minor rash. I have pics of this I can email if you want to look. No point in resizing them and putting them up as you wont see the rash on smaller pics. $550 ono Also willing to swap for good 13in or 14in wheels and tyres. Either straight swap or cash adjustment my way. Also comes with wheel nuts and allen key tool to suit. SOLD.

4. Sparco quick release and boss kit. I'm throwing in the wheel with it. $50 SOLD

Here is a pic with everything on the car. If you want more photos let me know & I will email them to you.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
PM replied. Penpusher your PM didn't come through. I've checked junk and it's not there either. I've sent you a PM. If it doesn't arrive let me know and I will sent you my number

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
have just added this to the koya's. "Also willing to swap for good 13in or 14in wheels and tyres. Either straight swap or cash adjustment my way" forgot to add it in the first place.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Juzzy WROTE:

"How far outta the guards to the wheels sit?

the rears are flush and the fronts are around 10mm proud. The tread of the tyres is inside the guards. If you are worried, you can machine a little out of the rims. There is plenty of meat to do it. They have never hit the guards either, even when the car was dumped on the teins (about 85mm of ground clearence)

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Sold items updated. Only thing left is the yakima wind deflector which is a universal fit for any roof rack. Throw me an offer comes with a free set of alloy roof racks less mounts.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
snapsecond WROTE:

"Such a shame... WAS a pimp car.... :-(

It was. But unfortunately it needs alot of work & repairs. So its getting returned to standard and brought back to life. Then I will look into which modification path I take with it.

Back