its gone

the ######ers stole it
i came home and glass all over the floor
just put a set of ronal turbos on brand spanking new toyo tyres
hmm just a little ####ed offgrrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrrgrr

Sorry to hear that mate! I hope they didn't bother or were too stupid (sounds like) to set figure out how to set it on fire.
Back in the mid 90s, my dad's Mazda 323 (1981, I think) was stolen, joyridden and burnt out badly. His brother was a panel beater so they took their time restoring it to better than new condition - not because it would save money (it wouldn't), but because #### them.

When you get yours back, whatever they've done, make it better than before!

its been found
they found it lats night at 2.45 6miles away
wrapped around a lamp post and now in a police impound =[
then said i can come and get thing out of car so when i went down there my wheels are still there yay
my stereo and speaker all still there
i bought another one for 150 (only a 1.0 shape)as i thought it wouldnt turn upall it needs is a cv joint needed and mirror missing nothing major
the the back of it was a set of new unopened hids so im put my wheels on it and should be back on the road by next week
may buy an alarm/immobiliser for it

dunno y they took probbally drugged up idiots

thats crazy, you are lucky that it turned up, not so lucky that it hit a lamp post, but these idiots can't drive. i remember another guy on here had is micra stolen, and he found out when the police were in pursuit, the little ####s jumped it over speed bumps trying to get away and smashed the sump off the car.

yh i no lol
not too fused abot car ust cant get me springs off they wont let me :(
but at least i got other stuff out of

2cqzmuo.jpg

the new one yay with hids
iwant colouered bumpers dont like these s ones:grinning:

this purple one looks neat
try have a polite word with the people/manager at the pound,explain that its your project and you wont be able to afford buying em again, is why you need to take of the car
or see if theyve done with the forensics then ask em to let you know to tow trailer it back to yours

they wont let me ''dismantle the vehical'' they just keeping it for the money really i cant tow/trailer it away unless i pay a relese fee i may aswell buy new springs they want 170 + £20 a day so not worth it

Back