Insurance

Right I done a insurance qoure a few weeks back and it was 400 for me in a 1l k11 micra and have just done one and the cheep est now is around 2700 yes I am a new driver but that's abut much how much do you pay and who are you with ??

Sounds like you changed something in the details you submitted to make that much of a difference! I pay £1100 with M&S, 20 years old, 0 NCB living in the countryside which brings it down a fair bit, I'm unemployed at the moment though as far as insurance is concerned which drives up the price. Think it was £900 when I worked at Starbucks.

When I moved to the city for a while last year, I kept my car registered to my mum's address because they wanted over 3 grand just for a city address!

Stick it on mine...I'm £98 a year :eek:............................................................................................................. but I'm 63 :(

Stick it on mine...I'm £98 a year :eek:............................................................................................................. but I'm 63 :(

What insurance are you with? Also was told looking for a classic car insurance will drop it right down in price!! Any recomondations??

J

Back