How will these mods effect my insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

will_halligan

Buy & Sell Member
Modifications:

Hi guys, although I am awaiting a response for the following questions from my insurance company, I thought it was worth asking you guys the following questions.

I am 17 and therefore have no insurance as of yet, but I want to know what different types of modifications will affect the price of my premium when I get the insurance which will be shortly. After modifying some of my car cosmetically, I am now interested a sound modifications.

The modifications are as follows:

- Exhaust Back Box (£40.00).
- Tinted Windows.

And below are the modifications that I have already done and how much would my insurance go up for these mods considering the fact that I am 17 and have no NCB.

- Body Kit
- Alloys
- Full Re-Spray

Can you please tell me whether these modifications will effect my insurance policy? And whether I am able to add these modifications? Am I likely to incur a cost to add them? Ruffly how much would it cost?
I would greatly appreciate any help that can be given.

What I am looking from this thread is that how much would be my insurance with the second list of modifications and who shall I go with - insurance company? And, I am really interested in putting in a back box which would make my car sound much louder but wouldn't enhance the performance at all. Tinted windows is other thing but I am not too concerned about this at the moment.

Many thanks, Will (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.