Importing Bits and Bobs

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
Theres a post in the general section saying that people want exhausts, carbon bonnets etc.

If people are serious enough about importing stuff i suggest we do it as a group. Im ordering the nismo exhaust either this week or next and if any one wants one now would be the time to get one otherwise you'll end up paying sky high prices importing one on your own.

The Full Nismo exhaust system(BACK BOX AND CENTRE SECTION) is roughly £800+VAT&IMPORTCHARGES.
The carbon bonnet im after is something like £680+VAT&IMPORTCHARGES (But im still waiting confirmation from the suppliers that they will ship it to the UK)
Im also ordering a set of Volk alloys as well if anyway is after some wheels

Im also importing other stuff in the next couple of months which i will offer as a group buy but i need confirmation that people actually want to do this because its expensive and there will be no backing out!

So who wants what?

dont order your bonnet without me :D

ill have on an then it would be abit cheaper rite?

Thats going to be a seriously expensive exhaust system!! Why do that when you could have one of the the best custom built UK engineered one for much less than that?! 800+duty (assume 5%) + postage (assume £100) + vat = >£1100!!!

I agree with Ed on this one, the work of a pro will be the same as the Nismo one. At the end of the day your paying through the teeth for the name due to import costs.

Mike

Its his money and he's worked hard to earn it let him do what he wants. Its all about individuality and I cant imagine any other k12's in the uk having a nismo exhaust.

RIK said:
dont order your bonnet without me :D

ill have on an then it would be abit cheaper rite?

or me :D is this to happen any time soon?

do you have any specs for the exhaust? was/is it built for hr series engine?

may go custom for one instead

i want the bonnet,,i will pay thru the nose for one cos they are like gold dust

but the full exhaust system,,i would buy the back box but not the rest of it..i like the look of it and i know its well made...the rest i can get built cheap no problem

what would the back box price in at mate? any ideas? it is very nice indeed :)

agreed with the bonnets wanted one for my k11

also could you look into the supercharger kits for the hr15de for me mate.

:)

nismo_k12 said:
last chance to order the nismo exhaust. Im putting an order in on monday

dont wait for me on this one mate..no money this month

i still like the idea of group buy on the bonnet tho

Nismo parts

If you want prices on Nismo parts and have the part numbers I have a contact in Nismo who we get all our K11 rally parts like bushes etc. Drop me and email with the part numbers and I will get you some prices. [email protected]
The last batch of parts we ordered took about 3 weeks prividing the parts are in stock.

nismo r u selling your wheels if u buy new 1s m8 if so how much r u looking for ?

Back