K10 bits and bobs....

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
Sorting out plans for the Super and realised i no longer need these bits and bobs for the plans ive got. So thought id offer them up here:

- Centre consol bit (GREY) £OFFERS?

- Standard Front Bumper £OFFERS?

- Exhaust trim (in pic below) £OFFERS?

(All prices above are without postage/courior)

May possibly be more to add to this later on in the week. Photos will be taken and posted up upon request!

Im unsure myself! Will pop out and get them from car now and snap a few pics!

And yes, £15 posted i fine by me!

P1080864.jpg

i believe they are for the rear! both left and right!

hi mate how much can you do the bumper/skirts and arches for and i will collect them as i am only up the road and can i get some pics of the bumper and skirts and the center console bit as not sure what it looks like

cheers rob

Yeah ill do the super s rear bumper + skirts + arches for £40

Will go take a few pics in a minute for ya!

Unfortunately i do not!

right....here are the pics you asked for robbluek10:

P1080866.jpg

P1080865.jpg

This is the centre console in my new car. This is with a 5-tier gaitor. The one im selling is just like this but grey, minus the gaitor (being sold seperately).

P1080867.jpg

P1080868.jpg

Rubbish photos but its really dark out! But its a basic super s bumper, like this but in black: (sorry arnold for borrowing without permission!)
elite.jpg

micragrey.jpg

(super s skirts here aswell i think!)

P1080870.jpg

P1080871.jpg

P1080872.jpg

And here are the skirts.

ok cool stuff sammy i will take them for the 40 nibs your saying how much for the centre console and how to i pay you for the items and want them big time

cheers rob

sorry forgot to ask do u have a spoiler up for grabs fella as need one and do u no of and front super s bumpers up for grabs as nearly had one of mental dude from ebay the other day but was out and missed it

it is oh, i've already got one of them, dam thing twists all the time, and if i tighen it up any more they'l be no bolts left lol

Yeah alien10, its just an exhaust trim, sorry!

robbluek10 - cash on collection if possible?
And yes i think i maybe able to sort out a spoiler for you! I currently have a foah kit on my red k10, which im selling off soon. Anyways, there is a spoiler on it which you may like! This is it here:
DSC00094.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

If you want it aswell, say £55 fof the lot? Thats for the rear bumper, skirts, arch extensions, centre console, and spoiler.

But regarding the super s front bumper, i cannot help you there! Sorry. Maybe if you cannot find one, you could customise and smooth-in your current front bumper?

ok i will take it all from u fella appart from the console bit been thinking and think it looks best with out that part sorry to be a pain so would u take 50 nibs for it all and where abouts are u and when can i collect can u instant message on msn if so its [email protected] hope to here from u very soon
cheers rob

#### my parents chucked my old super s front bumper in the bin!!

Thats what you get for leaving the garage untidy.

now why would your parents want ot go and do that hay turtle lol i would of had that off u straight away if u come across one can u give me a heads up please and if anyone else got one can u do the same please

cheers rob

cheers curtis and i already tried ed but had no reply since start of the month so i give up on him as i thought it was already sold because he never got back to me and how did i put up a post for a wanted item as not sure and do i need to be a full member

yeh think you might have to be a full member....its cheap as and you get so much more access to the club! also you will be able to PM ED about the bumper.

If not just keep leaving messages in the thread. lol

Back