some bits and bobs to go

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
right im clearing out my flat of all the stuff i think i need but i actually dont

a home cd player with built in subs on the speakersjvc little bit of damage where the volume control got broke off and the bass knob as well apart from that a spot on cd player 40 quid
S8001741.jpg

S8001742.jpg

17" monitor samsung doesnt have the cable to connect to the pc but has power supply 10 quid
S8001743.jpg

sony xplode speakers 5 quid and fli intergrator speakers 25 quid both come with covers
S8001744.jpg

tevion surround sound speaker set 10 quid one speaker is missing out of the pic but i know where it is
S8001745.jpg

game cube with all leads and donky conga just like a dance mat but for your hands also includes teh cable to attatch your game boy to it and 3 games
S8001746.jpg

i also have an old xbox with about 10-12 games 2 control pads and a memory card 30 quid the lot unfortunatly i dont have a pic of it atm

thanks for looking all prices are for collection only delivered will be more

what are the specs of the sony explode and fli speakers?? how much would postage be for both?? (guessing that £25 is for collected)

pc monitor

Hey Jim! Could you PM me your details and how much you'd like for the monitor for it posted to BB18 6PX. I'll send a cheque!

Thanks, Ian

damn it, if i had known you were selling this stuff when i was up there lol. i would have had the monitor and the cube lol

micra&mgb i will check postage tomorrow for you

and nex sorry dude i just started to rifle through my fat i need to get my self some funds togeather and i still need to send your dials off also

hi yes you can as i have teh remote for it and i also have the remote knob i think it will just need glueing back on but i dont know how long it would last

also the sony xplode speakers have gone

Back