bits and bobs for sale

micras69

Deactivated Account
Decided to clear out the lockup today for some space and i have some parts for sale, i have...

OE rear lights
OE front and rear ARB's (with all mounts)
rear 1/4 and rear window tints
open mouth grill
side skirts
super s rear mud flaps
super s driveing lights

front splitter (same one used on G-mans red k11) micka (Sold pending payment)
side skirts Kristian Sold
CG fuel rail with GA16 injectors micka Sold
seat ibiza rear splitter Littlewood Sold
Super s door cars alexx117 Sold

i also have a CG10 engine, box and shafts has done 57K no knocks bangs or rattels, will sell as a whole or in bits. i also have the best part of a CG13 but its missing the head, i still have the the cams ect ect.

im open to reasonable offers, pics upon request folks i assume most will know what they look like.

thanks for looking

collection or post is fine with me....i would think post for you though eh? lol

im open to reasonble offers bud

hi m8
how much you want for the open mouth grill
i will pay very good price as i really want 1

get back to me with a price and location as i could fetch it

thx will2102

Hey dude. What are the sideskirts like?

side skirts are a direct fit but need a paint, and i'll get back to you with the pics asap (Y)

hi m8
how much you want for the open mouth grill
i will pay very good price as i really want 1

get back to me with a price and location as i could fetch it

thx will2102

im open to offers bud and im in newcastle upon tyne

cheers

yeah post would be better lol how much would it cost to post? i just had a look through some blogs and did a few searches took me ages just to find a pic of the interior haha. Do they have the arm rest with the electric window switches? and any chance you got the seats (front and back)?

pics of the grill and skirts

Attachments

• Picture 157.jpg
    Picture 157.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 331
  • Picture 158.jpg
    Picture 158.jpg
    981.6 KB · Views: 322
yeah post would be better lol how much would it cost to post? i just had a look through some blogs and did a few searches took me ages just to find a pic of the interior haha. Do they have the arm rest with the electric window switches? and any chance you got the seats (front and back)?

im not shure on the the post price but will find out tomorrow for you. there not on the door cards at the min but i think ive still got them stored in a box somwere lol will dig them out for you

more pics

Attachments

• Picture 162.jpg
    Picture 162.jpg
    867 KB · Views: 320
  • Picture 163.jpg
    Picture 163.jpg
    833.8 KB · Views: 303
  • Picture 161.jpg
    Picture 161.jpg
    844.6 KB · Views: 322
parts....

fuel rail with injectors definately please mate, oh i like that splitter aswell when i came up to newcastle, let me know, pm me, postage to leicester, takes too long to drive up lol Martin.

Micka.

fuel rail with injectors definately please mate, oh i like that splitter aswell when i came up to newcastle, let me know, pm me, postage to leicester, takes too long to drive up lol Martin.

Micka.

pM'D you again with a reasonable offer man! What happened to your Bora on hydraulic show car?????????? (Y)

Not received the injectors yet, what address did you post them to and when did you post them? Pm me back asap as i'm still waiting.

ok because of the postage mishap, if i put extra money in your account tomorrow first thing can you post it tomorrow before 1pm? Appreciated

yes ive posted them first thing monday morning, now will you post mine back now asap for tomorrow cheers

What are OE rear lights? and what rough price are you being offered for the front grill?

OE means origional equipment posh saying for standard...me being hoyty toyty nd all :p :laugh:

all offers ive had have been £30 but no one has confirmed they want it.

cheers

Back