Misc bits n' bobs

T

thekore

Hi guys,

The Micra's snuffed it. Clutch has went, gearbox is going and the cam chain has started sounding like the orient express. With the MOT due in November i'm quickly sending it off to the little car heaven. However, I have some little things left over to sell off just wondering if anyone here would like first pick before they are put up on the bay.

Alpine TS-A1311 ; 3-way 150W Max, 13cm speakers, 35W Nominal Power, 4 Ohms. Im wanting £40 posted.

2 Red Ripspeed shoulder pads, im wanting £5 posted.

Goodmans 'GCE 7109 CD' CD Player with Nissan wiring loom. Not wanting all that much one button doesnt work... "EQ" which deals with the preset equalizers but those suck anyway. Wanting... around £30 posted.

=============================

Completely unrelated but up for sale nonetheless:

Olympus Camedia C-150 2.0MP Digital Camera - wanting around £45 posted. - sold

Nokia 3120 simlocked to Orange PAYG. Will include Box/Charger (if I can find them... should be in my cupboard) but thats going for £15 posted.

2x Nokia 6600s - Nokia smartphone, one has considerable cosmetic damage and a sticky hangup key. The other has general cosmetic damage for a 18 month old phone, and works fine. Both simlocked to Orange and includes 2x Nokia Batteries, 2x Nokia Chargers, 2x 32MB Memory Cards and One box. £50 posted.

Will also have an iBook G4 800MHz up for sale within the next couple of weeks. 640MB Ram, 40GB HD, Bluetooth, Airport Extreme (802.11g), OSX. Original Packaging / discs. £400 posted.

Cheers :D

If you are interested in any of these please have patience, as I work alot and dont always have time to check MSC daily. :)

It works fine, the other half was using it until I bought an upgrade. Has USB Wire, (no charger - never had one. Runs on two AA's which I will include). There isnt a box tho and it has a XD Card (64MB). Manual can be found here (PDF / 2.2MB) :)

£40 sounds fine to me - I'l email you later tonight (at work just now) and exchange details. Have you got PayPal that would make payment much easier?

Back