Right for sale are:-

1.3 non nats ECU £25 *disclaimer* I've had this a while so I may be wrong
Standard back box about 5months old £Offers
2x steering wheel boss kit (1 says n6 the other says n7 on the boxes) £25 each
Blue after market steering wheel £20
Black leather steering wheel taken out of a mk1 RX7 (no centre horn) £15
Various interior plastic £Postage
Centre of dash with cigarette lighter £Offers
Top cross member with the middle vertical support £Offers (one of the horn bolts snapped)
HT leads (standard) £10
K&N cone filter (little beat up and in need of a clean) £20

I might have more stuff laying around I'll update if so

Thanks Karl =)

They past the mot but I wouldn't call them ideal little bit of welding and they'd be fine
I can weld them up some point this week

They past the mot but I wouldn't call them ideal little bit of welding and they'd be fine
I can weld them up some point this week

I welded some up recently but they just seem a little high. Would you say yours are a nice height? What sort of price are you looking for them finished?

Nick

These are the fiat ones but they have a different pcd to Nissan

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 248
no they're not a direct fit, you'll have to either modify your seat frames, get universal ones or buy mine off me (they need a little welding which i can do if need be)

nice that would be the best option if possible, as my welding skills are rather limited! so how much would you be after for both seats and whatever welding need be done?

hard to beleive no one wants a spare non nuts ECU .if its still advertised...
I JUST GOT SOME MONEY IN AND it walked right bak out again shhhhhh..

Ognyan… both boss kits are still for sale
Aman… I still have tank all it needs is a clean out and the condition is good no cracks or breaks

How much for the backbox posted to BS5 8SU? My mates dad wants to play around with one for my car, taking the baffles out etc. I'm gonna guess that the weight of it will make it more expensive than just buying one new

tell you what bristols just a quick run down the m5 for me so make an offer then add a tenner for petrol (it's a little older than 5 months now) the rust looks more like surface rust more than anything

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 210
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 225
Back