Important Project: Supporting Japanese March fans.

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Hi mates,

I think I don't need to explain the terrible situation in Japan, everyone is aware of.
Lot of people have lost their house, their car, their job, family member or even their own life.

This afternoon I've found this article on someone's Facebook wall :
http://shoujikishindoi.blogspot.com/2011/03/project-hitori-jyanai.html

Looks like a beautiful project, with lot of dignity inside.

So I immediatly thought we could adapt it, taking a picture with anything related to Micra/March, any model; K10 K11 K2 or K13, any stuff related (your car itself, book, keys, parts, badge) it doesn't matter, including yourself if you don't mind to show you, with a sincere, simple, supporting message for our Japanese colleagues whom are living harsh time. Please insert your name/nickname.

I think it would be a beautiful surprise for them and could really cheer them up.
I will post all the pictures on their forum/BBoard when we will had a descent number gathered here.

I personnaly put a lot of hope on your solidarity, the same that allowed me to meet them this summer, I mean, some people from the MSC gave me their site, I contacted them, and they made a meeting specially for me, some of them came from far away to meet me and to show me their awesome cars with passion, and that I gladly shared with you when I came back.
All happened thanks to internet, so let's make it happain again, showing the power of the MSC.

Cheers,
Seb

I begin with my picture:
bjfhq8.png

Thank you for your both participations mates, much appreciated, even if the original goal of this action is to take an actual picture of something you own, with a handwritten message.

Keep on posting please.

Cheers

Seb

Awesome post by Karl... That's exactly what they need, a bit of fun in those hard times. Magnifique !

JAPANPIC.jpg

JAPAN YOU ARE A BRAVE PEOLPLE IN THIS TIME OF DISTRESS
too the brave people facing hazards,,, your not alone
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the r-reg.

Still waiting pictures from Eliot, Hooded, and James at least; and anybody else wanting :) I will send the message tomorrow

Yes I will :) Thank you again to everyone that already partipated ! I'm already preparing the translation to post in both English/Japanese

i was just going to take a pic of the cabriolet when it started snowing, so hopefully i can do it tomorrow instead.

and remember people it was the Americans and their HARRP machine that destroyed japan

yep, they had enough, they said no to america, so america fired up the doomsday device and suddenly they have earthquakes

HARP ok
it is believable as they the ones that bombed them with nuclear weapons before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lDFLLKSkUg&feature=related
they actualy nuked iraq and afghanistan,you see baby's being born with horrific deformaties from service personel who have been swept under the rug and cannot be found
iraq= gulf war syndrome
afghanistan= who gives a ,care in the world
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE3G_Eg9JUU&feature=related

pretty messed up stuff, but hey as long as we still have fuel for SUVs yea.................

Pretty disappointed by many members. 400 views 10 people participating. seems like 1000 times already done topics on TB, mushrooms filters,etc are more interesting. Thank you.

C-MON do your bit people, mind you it takes a lot to be a "person" a lot of dedication and effort to be human being
unfortunately seb as their are lots of disasters in the world since as long as i can remember,maybe people are just dumbfounded by them all . kind of stunned maybe--you know look at live aid then look at Ethiopia ,then look at geldoff today=complete establishment puppet:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know what you mean seb both the AOC and HCF have been complete let downs

I've asked the missus if she'll do a message and she said yeah so I'll get that up later

How's this Seb? I tried to grab as much Japanese related stuff as I could! :)

Attachments

• P2180540.jpg
    P2180540.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 276
sorry, its been horrible weather i haven't had a chance to get the cab out. is photoshopping something onto an existing picture ok?

Back