Im upset and im angry...see why

I was out last night, england had won, it was payday so i was enjoying myself having a few drinks, left the car at home. at 1.45 i get a phone call from my mum, saying this had just happened

car001.jpg

car002.jpg

looks like they tried to break in by braking off my handle, damaging the paintwork while they where at it, then smashed my back window, alarm went off so they did one, my dad gave chase in his van but never found them:mad:

edited - no regard for anyone elses peoperty

sorry to hear bout that mate

Get the handle and other bits dusted for prints. You might get lucky and they will find something to work from.

Possible retaliation from the previous incident?

What a bunch of *****, hope u manage to get it sorted without to many probs. Have u got the Police involved?

woo... that is so so so harsh

mate i realy feel for you... i would banish all the kids who do that kind of thing.

not trying to promote violence but if you find out who it is get him/her once for me!!!!
(admin- not sure if it is ok to say that so i am sorry and will get rid of it if you want.......and then i will know for next time!!!!)

well hope it all get sorted out!!!

scottish-sr said:
Get the handle and other bits dusted for prints. You might get lucky and they will find something to work from.

Possible retaliation from the previous incident?

police took the handle, well one part anyway for some prints and one of the stones we found on my back seat

very much doubt its retaliation for events, been happening to a few cars around here recently, just didnt think mine would be attacked/broken into with it been alarmed etc.....

ever thought they didn't want to nick it?

Think about it. if they want to steal you car the back windo wouldn't have been put in...

if it's happened to others it's probably them trying to rob stuff, your alarm doesn't go off for handle moving so when that failed and that though smash back window it did so ran off.

good luck sorting

complete (insert swear word here). looks like it was right infront of your house aswell!

wonder y they smashed the back window :/

The comment by Wilsonian about Dave not having much luck with his car, his spoiler was stole when he was at Trafford Centre few weeks ago.
It was really bonded down so someone must have really tried hard to get it off!

goldstar0011 said:
The comment by Wilsonian about Dave not having much luck with his car, his spoiler was stole when he was at Trafford Centre few weeks ago.
It was really bonded down so someone must have really tried hard to get it off!

The Trafford Centres car park is entirely camera covered I believe, did he ask their security to check ?

sorry to hear about the damage though H

######...as for the spoiler they take some removing so someone must of seen that happen, and for the recent attack...no doubt some theiving little git after your speakers. hope they get caught, as i know how annoyed id be it were mine

Should find the little t*****s and cut their fingers off. Bad luck mate. I remember when my dad's Cav got nicked a few years ago. Major pain in the ass.

so harsh mate, i hope you get it all sorted.

it's soooo much worse when the damage is delibrate rather than accidental

still pleasing when they take nothing, when mine was busted into i saw that they tried to get stereo gear out boot but failed, I just laughed to myself

My dads mate works for autoglass or a similair company(not sure) and has removed the glass from the boot lid i bought off phil and placed it into the white lid, so im happy and all for the price of a few pints from my dad, so im happy about that.

still very unhappy about the incident, i need a door handle and possibly a door respray but i might be lucky enough to get a touch up pen jobby.

will keep updated on the situation

It's just as well that you don't find people in the process of doing that to your property, as I'm sure one would be up on charges. I would have more broken glass than that if I caught someone damaging my car, as I would have to shove the guilty persons head through a few of them to teach them a damned good lesson, along with a few sucka punches for good measure.

Low Rider said:
It's just as well that you don't find people in the process of doing that to your property, as I'm sure one would be up on charges. I would have more broken glass than that if I caught someone damaging my car, as I would have to shove the guilty persons head through a few of them to teach them a damned good lesson, along with a few sucka punches for good measure.

think that is what my dad in mind to be honest, if i wasnt out in town id of certainly ran after them in my boxers with my dog......... WOOF

Gutted for you mate :doh:

There's some right idiots out there.
My neighbor reversed into my 200sx the other day and knocked the rear bumper out of linegrr

Back