me and my unlucky first day you's wont beleve this :)

hi there im dean im 21, from scotland dundee. love micras after see my mate build a 1.3 turbo . music any that sounds ok. hobbies football, chess, ive recently bought a nissan micra 1.3 sr on the 25/08/2009.
the first day i got the car in england/swindon 500 miles from where i live i couldent get insurance this was soon to be the least of my problems. i checked the oil and the rest of it at the petrol station forgot to close the bonnet properly just got on the motorway 80mph later the bonnet came up smashed the window and the roof. got home ok suppose. cleaning the car out i come across a parking fine hidding under the dash board swindon council says they want the money off me even tho the fine was issued on the 18th/08 i bought the car on the 25:s they still want £50 off me that there not getting :). next day after collecton i got a new bonnet , window, new bonnet catch and the drivers window fixed the week after the car got taxed from my mate who was rebuilding the micra then the car was in the garage got the bonnet sprayed roof sprayed and fixed sills done. week after got mot done cost £426. 4 month later , got some of the engine done new head gasket, engine flush with oil change , oil filter , air filter, spark plugs, fuel filter, alt belt , water pump belt, coolant change, distributor cap, rotor arm, wheels, drilled and groved front disks, full janspeed 4-2-1 no cat, modded engine revs go off the dial . 16th feb im getting toyo tyres all round, bootlid and rear bumper sprayed black, new wheel nuts then get the car a good wash and pics up when its done. ask me anthing you want to know

Stani1029

Club Member
yeah he got it sorted, wrote to the dvla for proof of sale date and then once recieved sent a letter to swindon council stating that he had proof and that he would happily go to court as they would lose their case and i dont think they have said anything back lol

Shero

Ex. Club Member
alreeet man! FT swindown council. but well dun for keepin goin, that was a bit of a story of fail. lol. good to see another scottish micra, i think were makin a comeback! my mates gettin in to hs a bit now. was a 5 door runabout but soon gettin slammed and foo bass bin set up. and probly drop a 1300 in it for niceness.

Get some pics up man. :D