VERY angry driver and passenger try to beat me up!

GuyH08

Ex. Club Member
Right so yesterday i was driving home with two mates in the car, i was stopped at some traffic lights and a car pulled up right close behind me (nearly touching) so me and my mates looked round to have a look, the lights turned green and i pulled away normally and turned left streight away, i looked in my mirror and the car behind (nissan navara + trailer) had pulled on to the right lane and was overtaking me, this seemed odd for a start, but the driver then decided to cut infront of me and use the trailer to box me in and stop me mooving forward...now this is when i knew something was up...the two blokes (WELL BUILT Pikeys) got out thier car and one reached for a bat and started coming towards my car!! shouting abuse at me! so i slammed it in reverse (luckily no one behind me!) turnd around and drove off pretty sharpish!

about 2 minutes later they went past me on the other side of the road, i looked in my mirror and thet had turned around and started following me again, i went down a small estate to loose them, and did...but came across them about 5 minutes later!! only for them to get stuck at some traffic lights and i maaged to get away **PHEW**

So thats my day fwn

its been going through my head all day and i cant think of anything i did to have upset the driver or passenger...hmm fwn

Woah thats madness mate. I was on the M6 yesterday in the slow lane doing 60mph when this wagon came behind me flashing its lights and beeping at about 5cm away from my car.
I **** myself and deciding to tap my brake to let him know that I was there lol
Then the transport police came and pulled him over.
I was so relieved when he was stopped because I would have died if this wagon would have hit me. There have been way too many wagon drivers causing accidents on the motorway and most of them are from Europe. There was that polish (I think) guy who killed the family of 6 and got 3 years!!! what a joke!!!

Hope you are ok now mate

lol you've had no luck this week bud have you :p I've got a story to tell you, something similar to this but more intense :D will post a thread about it later ( happend a while ago but its a good story ) :D (Please do not use Txt speak, Hugh)

Some people don't need a reason, the way this country is going even keeping your head down and trying not to #### people off won't save you. Take self defence classes so at least you can get in a couple of punches before you're shot or stabbed.

Well, if you're approached in such a way and have no choice but to carry out the conflict. Make sure you don't make it easy for them.

You did make good decisions though; seeing as you had other people in the car, your responsibility as a driver on the road is to look after their well-being, and you carried this out nicely.

Thats #### mate! What is this country coming to!?

Woah thats madness mate. I was on the M6 yesterday in the slow lane doing 60mph when this wagon came behind me flashing its lights and beeping at about 5cm away from my car.
I **** myself and deciding to tap my brake to let him know that I was there lol
Then the transport police came and pulled him over.
I was so relieved when he was stopped because I would have died if this wagon would have hit me. There have been way too many wagon drivers causing accidents on the motorway and most of them are from Europe. There was that polish (I think) guy who killed the family of 6 and got 3 years!!! what a joke!!!

Hope you are ok now mate

Unfortunately very rare for anyone to actually get noticed by the poilce doing something like this aint it!?

Goto the cops and report this. Even if you don't have their reg number.

Others may have reported the same, if they don't know they cant do /anything/ if they do know at least it /might/ lead to something.

Should always report things like this, even if its the kind of thing you can shrug off. People like this are disgusting animals.

Big truck small willy....:rolleyes:

They'll get theirs when they meet someone with a bigger bat and as for them being well built that's just fat...just a couple of big fat lardy boys! :laugh:

well straight away i can think of one thing you did to upset them. you bought a nissan micra and even had the cheek to drive it in their presents.

i'd like to think that something very bad will happen to them but lets face it, it wont

well straight away i can think of one thing you did to upset them. you bought a nissan micra and even had the cheek to drive it in their presents.

i'd like to think that something very bad will happen to them but lets face it, it wont

*presence

lol :p

Pickies aint thick atall lol, there very very smart people infact :p

Actually you are right so I withdraw my statement :)

They drive with No Licence, No Insurance, No Tax, park and break in anywhere they want, they don't pay community charge, they steal peoples belongings, charge extortionate rates for work and then they fly tip it all and to top it all off they are generally violent people......

you see? it doesn't pay to be nice :laugh:

...and if you ever think of moving to a place called 'Three legged cross' in Dorset...don't. There used to be a Travellers park but it got trashed so now they live houses and just trash them and everyone else's stuff and make everyones life a living hell :glare:

*presence

lol :p

na i was right first time, they are looking at their presents under the christmas tree and find a micra wrapped up under there.... no wonder they were ####ed off lol tho i would be pretty happy lol

What the hell is going on with this world!? Dude I hope you're alright! :(
I'm with the general consensus here - report it.

i keep a wheel spider in my car (to check my wheel nuts) but it doesnt half look good when you get out of the car (with pilly sillocks behind you) and proceed to check your nuts...

they just dont seem to want to play with me any more now...they all know i dont take no caccka offa nobody dawg.. <<< sorry

Goto the cops and report this. Even if you don't have their reg number.

Ed i drove to the local police station just after it happened and spoke to a armed cop that was outside it, he said 'these things happen, people get wound up while driving'...so he was no help atall...

and unfortunatley i didnt manage to get a number plate as my mind was on other things lol!

anyway thanks for all the feed back, its just kinda shook me up and im worried i might bump in to them again!

Wheel brace, take no sh!!!t!!! Especially if you have a few fellas with you, just make sure you have a socket for it lol!!!! Quote i ####!!n hate pikeys unquote lol...

Its ok having people in the car if its a 5doors, otherwise your shouting come on then while your mates are folding the seats down and clambering over them to get by your side lol.

On a serious note, as a martial arts instructor, the first and foremost thing i say to all my students is allways avoid confrontation, and if you think your going to get hurt then get out of there. Doesnt matter if people call you names your own well being is more important.

Allways report things like this to the police, even if they dont act immediatley the officers will hear in their reports about such offences and if they ever do come accross said vehicle they will know to check it out instead of just passing it by. You cant expect them to send the whole force out looking for one car when there are people reporting incidents every 30 seconds or so unfortunatley.

Ed i drove to the local police station just after it happened and spoke to a armed cop that was outside it, he said 'these things happen, people get wound up while driving'...so he was no help atall...

and unfortunatley i didnt manage to get a number plate as my mind was on other things lol!

anyway thanks for all the feed back, its just kinda shook me up and im worried i might bump in to them again!

He's a muppet then. Pick up the phone and call it in. NOT to 999 unless it's happening at the time, but to your forces local non-emergency number, that way it's logged onto the system and if other similar incidents come in it'll get passed to an intelligence team. Police out and about aren't that keen on taking and logging reports, especially armed police as they can't not be ready for duty. They don't even deal with their own arrests just incase they get a shout.

If you don't know your local force non-emergency number look it up on google or tell me where you live and i'll find it for you.

Its ok having people in the car if its a 5doors, otherwise your shouting come on then while your mates are folding the seats down and clambering over them to get by your side lol.

On a serious note, as a martial arts instructor, the first and foremost thing i say to all my students is allways avoid confrontation, and if you think your going to get hurt then get out of there. Doesnt matter if people call you names your own well being is more important.

Allways report things like this to the police, even if they dont act immediatley the officers will hear in their reports about such offences and if they ever do come accross said vehicle they will know to check it out instead of just passing it by. You cant expect them to send the whole force out looking for one car when there are people reporting incidents every 30 seconds or so unfortunatley.

Thanks for that Rob, the last thing i wanted to do was get in a fight with two BIG pikeys lol! they were BIG blokes...i didnt fancy my chances against them to be honest lol so i ran (drove) away :) very quickly lol

He's a muppet then. Pick up the phone and call it in. NOT to 999 unless it's happening at the time, but to your forces local non-emergency number, that way it's logged onto the system and if other similar incidents come in it'll get passed to an intelligence team. Police out and about aren't that keen on taking and logging reports, especially armed police as they can't not be ready for duty. They don't even deal with their own arrests just incase they get a shout.

If you don't know your local force non-emergency number look it up on google or tell me where you live and i'll find it for you.

Or you can report it online nowadays which is quite handy.

thanks for that pete. could i still report it even tho it was a few days ago now?

someone i knew used to carry a loaded air pistol under his seat at one point, until he realised it was very very stupid.

someone i knew used to carry a loaded air pistol under his seat at one point, until he realised it was very very stupid.

Yeah you'll get in trouble for that, even though the only people that would get hurt would be criminals, I think you can get away with a pointy stick though.

just to back track to what happened in my thread, the roads are too dangerous without the crashing part

Well, one bonus of being a drummer is I have lots of heavy pieces of drum hardware floating around. Now, a hit round the head with one of these will probably either put you in a coma, or kill you. But I don't have em in the car because they weigh so much.

Back