im a new micra driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeandjude

Club Member (Trial)
hi people!

just got a micra tonight, had to sell my Shogun v6 as it was getting rediculous on petrol (15mpg), bit heartbroken but oh well.

So...just bought a 2000 1.3 mystique..the flip colour one. its the wifes car really but i will be taking it to work some days. Paid £700 for it so not too bad. needs a resistor card for the heater but thats it.

Also have a 7 series beemer and an Impreza STi RA. hopefully the 7 series is going soon so i will need to buy another micra!

lee

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay

eee well if i never welcome along lee lad i knew you lot would eventually follow me lol howz it going

thanks for the welcome people! (hello to you to jim bling!)

already started on the car....removed the tail pipe chrome cover and will be putting it back on but it was sticking out before about half foot! looks better right inside with it just sticking out.
Went and got a resistor card for the heater...sure i read on here it cost about £35 from dealers? well it actually cost £46! but at least it worked.
Dvd headunit plumbed in as the headunit in it was proper cack...also used a slimline active sub that hides under the passenger seat. Its the missus car really and there is no room in the boot for a sub as it will always be full of something. So audio sounds loads better.
Will be doing service this weekend on plugs, all filters and oils.

I will get a pic up when i can but i have to do it in the daylight so you get the full affect! (Y)

heres some pics eventually!

DSC03651.jpg

DSC03652.jpg

cleaned the engine cos it was minging!

from this:

DSC03641.jpg

DSC03642.jpg

DSC03645.jpg

to this:

DSC03646.jpg

DSC03648.jpg

welcome ! i really love this color !
There is one that i show sometimes near here and i was thinking that the colors was done and not original ! very nice mic" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back