Hi Im New!

CMF_Dave126

» CMF Member
Hi guys, My name is Dave and I've just joined this site because I am really keen to get myself a Micra... I had a little look around but figured this would be the best place to find a decent k11 :)

I've had a few interesting cars, first was a impreza, second was a GTiR! (love the hatch backs!), and I currently drive a nissan Laurel with rb20det...

Now I am kinda over the whole drift scene, and I need a fairly cheap, fuel economical daily run about.. but this is not to say that i don't still want something sporty :) So a Micra would be perfect :) my budget is around 7500 but would love to keep it around 5000 if possible. Forced would be excellent but I have had enough dramas with turbo cars in the past that now i prioritize reliability over performance! however, would still love the have a turbo :) Even if i need to buy something stock, I would still plan on lowering it and putting nice rims and maybe nice paint job etc...

Ill be having a look in the classifieds section, but if anyone wants to send me links to add if you have one for sale please feel free :)

Anyway, thats it, i hope to be driving one of these bad boys sometime soon! :)

Back