im a new member, im a Nissan master tech for what its worth! lol

Hi lads and gals, im Ben, had a few micras in past, 2 k10`s and 3 k11`s. Been hummin and hahing for years about building a quick micra. Built my garage last year and currently fitting it out . Hoping to start a K10 SR20 DE build. Black , coilovers, plainish 5 spoke rims, stripped out, discreet stainless --- In short a sleeper.

Im a Nissan master tech and know a fair bit about the datsuns as ive been working for years for Nissan. Any wiring diagrams etc needed or advice let me know id like to help. Speak to all soon. Thanks

BJ

Cheers Frank! By the way does anyone know how the lad with the red K10 managed to set up the drivetrain ? It looks like the shafts havent been cut etc. Looks like he modded his bottom arm with rose joints to fit a pulsar front hub. I could be wrong, im just going off the pics I can see.
Im felting my roof next week, then I need to finish the insulation. Anyone know if any cheap plywood is going for sale?

Your s14? Red with 350z rims by any chance? MT at Warrington Motors, Are you the guy from BMW next door?

No not me I have a White s14 and I'm in northwich but I think I know who you mean as I met the lad your on about at a dyno day in Wirral! S14a with 350z alloys in red running around 280bhp ish he borrowed me the alloys at the dyno day because I'd munched my rears drifting lol he then bought the knackard wheels off me for 12 fosters lol I believe his name is chris?

For the sr swap I'm not sure if it will work but you could see if your shafts fit an sr box end cv joint that way you can retain the correct length shaft or if not maybe k11 swap hubs ect

I think it s chris. Who`s the lad who posted pics of a red k10 with an sr20 DET? I also saw an SR20 DE with 2 black fellas on it. It might be easier to ask them how they did it. Got loads to do though before I can start it, it should have been started in oct last yr but I keep having work to do on the house so keep putting it back.

Back