i want another micra!!!

WillyMicra

Ex. Club Member
after buying my Audi a3 about 3 months ago, im just not satisfied with it. abit of a bore to drive and i keep having trouble with it! :(
just want something fun to drive again
and cheap!

maybe move onto a sr or si, but would love something abit specail again :)

micra power!!!

How about mine? Coming up for sale in January with a year MOT and 6 months tax on it! ;) Tis fun to drive, is unusual, and has been modified a little already!

How about mine? Coming up for sale in January with a year MOT and 6 months tax on it! ;) Tis fun to drive, is unusual, and has been modified a little already!

i must agree that your cabriolet is very very nice when i saw it on person, and would definetly get a lot of people looking wondering what on earth it is :D

also nice to keep it in the club, lol :p

Would be nice to keep it in the club for sure, needs to go either way and will be up for sale in the new year regardless!

It's probably not as cheap as you're looking at, but I'm wanting around £2750 for it considering everything I've done to it and the fact it's such an unusual and rare car. I'm open to reasonable offers though :)
Fresh MOT, 6 months tax, lowered 35mm, uprated dampers, as new roof on it, new brake pads, lower front strut brace :)

Up in the K11 For Sale section now, so take a look :)

Back