i paid a deposit on this today

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys i paid a deposit on this today if all goes to plan should get it next week :grinning: it will be great to have a micra again.

med_gallery_59_63_92894.jpg

yeah its a bit odd but i was so impressed with the car i had to have it, i loved my last micra and the iv never trusted a car as much as my old micra so im happy to be going back to micra also now the top comes off what more could a guy want... convertable, reliable, cheap to run.

IMO and youll hate me, the micra c+c is the gayest a man can look in a convertable, sorry lol, tis a really nice colour tho!, shud got black, looks manly-er lol

unless your female?

I think that's quite a nice looking car. Also think the C+C's look nicer than the regular ones.

hi guys

gay i may look but i dont care lol i can take it im happy with my sexuality hehehe
especially in the summer when the tops of i wont give a #### who likes it :grinning: i will love it.

thanks for checking it out anyway

Well said. Same reason alot of people choose to modify micras!

cheers

i forgot to mention its an auto so it will be great round london ect as traffic jams wont be bad news on the clutch foot.:laugh:

there is a massive court thingy at the moment with the c+c people keep banging their heads off the window when they get in lol watch ya head mate!you will see what i mean when you next get in it :eek:) everythhing else about the car is areet like nice buy mate

its an Essenza 1.6 auto with all the extras you name it its got it :grinning: i would love to see a pic of yours adam if you got one

i think it looks great. Shame it's an auto, as you don't have so much fun, but perfectly ideal in your situ being in london. Get us some more pic's when you get it :)

Not a K12 fan myself but I do prefer the C+C than the hard top, I got a picture of a pink C+C the other week at Crown Point Leeds.

I think the extra 20tonnes of strengthening and mechanisms is going to sap more power than any autobox is going to do EMS, good on him for getting what he wanted though. Shame you didn't get the pink one, think of the publicity you'd get.

I personnally dont like convertibles due to the extra weight they carry for strength, but the Micra CC is one of the better looking ones I must say...Ever seen the new Focus CC??? Yuk!

I like the K12, but I'm sorry, the C+C has got the ugliest rear end other than the 307cc! :sick: With the roof down it's not too bad, but it's just plain awkward, too many angles etc and the boot lid looks like it's too big for the rest of the rear. I wish they'd given it a rear like the 350 or something. The standard hatch isn't that much better (the lights are too small/wrong shape). The Astra, C70 (Volvo) and Eos are bigger but prettier. It can be done, the Colt CZC looks great, but they put a unique rear on it. Nissan just do stuff like this on the cheep - shame.

However, apart from that, and the a-pillar/door being too intrusive for us taller peeps, I like it and wouldn't mind if I had the money to get one... I hope it stays together as well as our K12 has and that you enjoy it.

Good for you for buying it! And anyway, as you said, you'll be in it not outside it:D

on the test drive i was impressed with the power for a micra its much faster than my manual 1 litre micra was, it pulled up a hill at over 80 no probs and i got over 100 out of it no probs. because its the top of range model it has the 1.6 engine and you notice the extra power. lets face it micras will never be a "drivers car" but fun cars they are.

on the test drive i was impressed with the power for a micra its much faster than my manual 1 litre micra was, it pulled up a hill at over 80 no probs and i got over 100 out of it no probs. because its the top of range model it has the 1.6 engine and you notice the extra power. lets face it micras will never be a "drivers car" but fun cars they are.

i disagree with ya there mate i drive from north to south in mine all the time
(then back to north lol) it is a drivers car and i stand by what i say the micra is mint

i disagree with ya there mate i drive from north to south in mine all the time
(then back to north lol) it is a drivers car and i stand by what i say the micra is mint

i agree with you mate i drove my old one to brussels and back one afternoon and loved it, the reason iv gone back to micra is you can trust them to get you anywhere and they are great fun to drive. i ment by not a drivers car i mean not a seriously sporty drive able to do high speeds and handle like a mr2 roadster for instance or a s2000 or a 911 but most of us know that when we buy em, micra is a great car if you want a all round great car.

im happy to drive micra again iv had all sorts of cars and since my last micra i had an mr2 roadster and a new beetle and when i got behind the wheel of the c+c on saturday it was like i new i had to go back to micra, iv missed it.

Enjoy your new ride! :)

I had a sit in one a couple of months ago, adjusted the seat and found there wasn't much room regarding passengers so i got back out again...it's excruciatingly small....in fact it's so small even my old FTO had more room and that's saying something....

hummmm. i take it you aint seen a PT cruiser soft top then?

400px-2007_PT_Cruiser_silvercableft.jpg

news51.jpg

Thanks you git! I'd so managed to get the image of that PT out of my head, it took a lot of therapy... And then you post THAT! At least it wasn't the yellow one that I saw down here with load of extra chrome on it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back