NW Bowling Confirmation

Thanks, Sonic, got it from my mother when I've just got in from bowling.

Will go in and pay the deposit tomorrow, I will post more details over the next 2 weeks :)

Can vegetarians and special dietry needs please let me know asap!

I'll scan the confirmation sheet in tomorrow when I pay the deposit for you guys :)

**meat dishes deleted**

The Tex Mex

Potato Salad
Battered Onion Rings
Spiral Fries
Caesar Salad
Coleslaw
Garlic Bread
Corn on the Cob

The Old Louisiana

Crispy Vegetable Parcels
Caesar Salad
Bell Pepper & Long Grain Rice Salad
Spicy Spiral Fries
Bubble Coated Prawns
Sour Cream & Chive Dip
Roll & Butter

The New Yorker

Crispy Coated Onion Rings
Vegetable & Rice Salad
Crisp Deli Salad
Coleslaw
Roll & Butter

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil id pretty much eat any of this if not all...lol

but if its just buffet then i can just avoid the meat, if its a set buffet i'll just give my meat bits to someone who'll eat it... not fussed...

but if the veggie menu is more extensive then maybe i'll have something off that...

ta phil

I like meat, lots and lots of meat, but i dont like garlic, im allergic to onions, im wheat and gluten intolerant, dairy produce is a no no, i wont eat anything produced by the french or white south africans, coffee has to be free trade, any fruit or vegetables have to be organically grown, nut products cause me to have a violent reaction, citrus produce gives me mouth ulcers, ive got a morbid phobia of eggs or any food containing eggs, rice is off the menu for me coz the production of it abuses the human rights of the third world population and i couldnt possibly drink any water based beverage because fish have sex in water. But apart from that I'll eat or drink just about anything.

lol, the deposit is now paid.

Confirmed for 14 people @ 8:30pm on the 12th August

please be there for 7:30pm.

I can post the deposit receipt up if anybody wants to see it.

Should be good!

Here is the receipt below

Attachments

• Philli.doc
    701.5 KB · Views: 303
sonic said:
I like meat, lots and lots of meat, but i dont like garlic, im allergic to onions, im wheat and gluten intolerant, dairy produce is a no no, i wont eat anything produced by the french or white south africans, coffee has to be free trade, any fruit or vegetables have to be organically grown, nut products cause me to have a violent reaction, citrus produce gives me mouth ulcers, ive got a morbid phobia of eggs or any food containing eggs, rice is off the menu for me coz the production of it abuses the human rights of the third world population and i couldnt possibly drink any water based beverage because fish have sex in water. But apart from that I'll eat or drink just about anything.

LMAO long time :p

i think we should all sit their all posh and proper like...

"excuse me waiter, coowee waiter damn you man! we specifically requested Salad cream and you have got the nerve to present us with Mayonaise..."

"Mayonaise i say, this simply wont do... we shall exit this poor excuse for an entertaintment establishment and visit one of those delightful little gourmet MacDonalds restaurantes... hmmm ya ya... off with you now"

mean micra said:
i think we should all sit their all posh and proper like...

"excuse me waiter, coowee waiter damn you man! we specifically requested Salad cream and you have got the nerve to present us with Mayonaise..."

"Mayonaise i say, this simply wont do... we shall exit this poor excuse for an entertaintment establishment and visit one of those delightful little gourmet MacDonalds restaurantes... hmmm ya ya... off with you now"

mayo is much better.

yeah!
LA Bowl
Chetham Court
Winwick Quay
Warrington
WA2 8RF

should be fun with 17 people :D

Also going to see if the center will cone off 15 spaces or so :D So then we can put all the cars together

im going guys, so bring a helmet, a gumshield and most definately a box for the crown jewels...

snooker is my game really and i can just about hold the cue straight...
bowling is another story..lol

Back