NW Bowling Confirmation

on recent form on Wednesday night

198 - 211 - 218 ;)

any wagers ^_^

Wilsonian I expect a lot of other people will be wasted too :p Just bring her, she can bowl too :p

Raceworx said:
do they have bumpers and a disabled ramp or am i going to have to stay sobber for this one?
Bowling sober is no fun! Anyone who remembers me bowling at Donny will know this ;)

sonic dont worry..i'm on my own that day aswell...

you, me, wilsonian can start the convoy off to pick up andy s, goldstar and dave on the way...

east mancheter crew will be the biggest..lol

mean micra said:
sonic dont worry..i'm on my own that day aswell...

you, me, wilsonian can start the convoy off to pick up andy s, goldstar and dave on the way...

east mancheter crew will be the biggest..lol
nice one, where we gonna meet ? maccies on the snipe ?

im in my own crew cos im a one man bowling machine!! bring it phill (this is of course bravardo as i havent bowled in years)

my local morrisons is in town lol :p

The pub over the road from my house has just opened :D

So anybody who's up for it, can meet up there for meal before hand?

mean micra said:
im going guys, so bring a helmet, a gumshield and most definately a box for the crown jewels...

snooker is my game really and i can just about hold the cue straight...
bowling is another story..lol
we'll see about snooker dude!!

Alienfish360 said:
I dedicate this meet to the now deceased Molly, who died still a smilimg Micra

Thanks phil :D Molly would be proud of such a good turn out she would want us all to get very drunk but not drive are little micras as she wouldnt want them to end up like her

Whilst my cars running smoothly with perfect sills good old mr rust is eating away at you're cars.

Anyways, I got 2 cars again, plenty to play with, might be nice to fit the impul again

Back