I need poke!!

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
Here are a few pics of my car at the moment, I'm looking to get more poke so I'm getting closer to hella flush and ideas on what spacers ill need to reach this??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372422820.540218.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372422848.075654.jpg

In the future I'm talking about doing 60-80mm drop I'm on 40 atm but ill need lower profile tires first? Any ideas would be much appreciated thanks.

If you want the wheels tight to the inner arch you'll need

7" fronts with an offset of 20(ish)
7" rears with an offset of 10(ish)

Any lower and you'll be getting poke

Look it up on Wikipedia it'll be quicker than me writing it up, but basically offset/et is how far the mounting face is from the centre line of the wheel.

0et the face is in the middle

-10et the face is closer to the inside edge

+10et the face is closer to the outside edge

Ok cool so if I just look up the offset of the clio RSI alloys ill let you guys know then we can figure out what I need for hella flushness....?

How wide are these clio wheels you are talking about - are you even going to be able to get any meaningful stretch on them to enable poke and a ride height that doesn't have (too much) arch gap?

If I can't get stretch on the RSI ill get banded steels that's the plan anyway I just wanted alloys for the meantime :p

155/55's could be the answer....

Thinking back I think its this size that Mckenzie had on the G# when it was wearing the Mk3's.

It was indeed, I was talking to the guy who owned it after him before the Mk3's were sold on. They were 6.5J with 155/55's, looked quite good

My wheels atm are 7J et20 but I think i'm going to space them to around et10 or 15 on the front, and et0 or -5 on the back

Back