I need k11 goodness.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
I am sorry if I'm in the wrong place... I'm new here ( as if)

You have a duty to furnish me with my second micra.

I need a k11 in my life.

Never wanted one so bad before. It's itching me to death (might be the pain Killers)

So here's the criteria.

No rust.
3door
Driveable preferred
Mot'd preferred

Not bothered on spec, colour or age as I'm gonna rip it to bits anyway.

But I've got some plans that will make you all sit up and take notice! Promise.

I don't want to spend any more than £300 (if I can)

Whadda ya got?

ed-map nistuned 1275 mate, with a burble mani :) mot,d about 3 weeks ago, and wax sprayed underneath frequently

P5110679.JPG
P5110678.JPG
P5110677.JPG

Oh I much want it.

Can you pm me a few more pics and details?

Sorry if I'm being a pain.... But yours looks and sounds exciting lol

Ok. I'll have a read through that lot lol.

You're in pole position to sell your car at the moment frank........

Right, red it. Watched all your videos ...And...

I'm confused.... Lol

You've had so many different types of piston, engine, turbo etc fitted I'm not even sure which one is in it lol

heh, the previous engine lasted 1 yr then i detted the pistons with a GT15 that boosted too quick and ran 9psi ant, then i fitted another mint stock engine and went back to the TD04 tubby which never blew an engine (re-fitted a few months ago)

Lol, the tilted kilt restaurant in San Diego.

My eyes fell out... Was spring break two weeks ago too..... Mission bay San Diego.... 18year old girls in bikinis.... Playing volleyball...... Bliss.

Lol bit short notice today lol.

I've got Monday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday next week..... (working one bloody day lol)

Bugger.... Lol You don't happen to have any spare bits lying around you'd want to, I don't know, get rid of in the back of a leaving....empty micra by any chance? Lol

I'm already in with Frank fella. I know most of the cars history and I know frank wouldn't bodge anything (badly lol)

Back