I need a K11 Dizzy ECU for competition

Hi, I'm struggling to find a suitable ECU, Map and setup for a modified 1275 dizzy K11 ( 1999 ). The car is used for autosolo and Sprinting. It has rally cams and janspeed manifold/exhaust and need an ECU to get the actual performance. I've read a lot of stuff and such options as Tornado systems no longer do the dizzy versions. I have come across a solution that costs £2k but can't afford anywhere near that amount ! I don't seem able to get hold of Ed at fusion motorsport. Does anyone know of any proven options ( preferably in the midlands ) of anyone knowledgable and with an appropriate solution the can help me ? TIA, Paul

Id swap in a stand alone ecu. The stock ecu can be upgraded with a nistune board to make it mapable but its old technology and the newer stuff is way better. (also not all tuners will map nistune)

Id swap in a stand alone ecu. The stock ecu can be upgraded with a nistune board to make it mapable but its old technology and the newer stuff is way better. (also not all tuners will map nistune)
Thanks, is there anything you would recommend that isn't too expensive ?

Back