I found out who the stig realy is

I knew that ages ago, if you go to the HSE report of hamsters crash he is named in that report!

Now thats sad!!!!

I knew that ages ago, if you go to the HSE report of hamsters crash he is named in that report!

Now thats sad!!!!

i knew it a week after the black one died who was perry mcarthy. its been Ben colins for ever however some people thaught it was Julian bailey, damon hill even fernando alonso (even though clarkson hates his guts..)

Makrakin you got a lot of research time on your hands man lol...
I always wondered who he was and now i know, so thank you mr.Makrakin for enlightening me lol

lol yea i was bored ive been on the internet all day and im at work!!!! theres nothing happening at work though so i have time to sort these things out in my head haha

bad news guys. just read this.....\/

Both Perry McCarthy[4] and Russ Swift[33] have claimed that there is more than one driver who plays the role of The Stig. James May claims that there is a clause in the Stig's contract that should his identity be exposed either through his own willingness or via a member of the Top Gear staff (including the hosts of Top Gear), he has to be fired. Black Stig was let go via this clause; the same clause would apply also to White Stig under the same circumstances.[38]

I thought the idea was that it was Ben Collins doing most of the driving but it was easy enough when manufacturers didn't want anyone driving their car they would put the manufacturers test driver in a stig outfit... Seemed sensible to me.

I thought the idea was that it was Ben Collins doing most of the driving but it was easy enough when manufacturers didn't want anyone driving their car they would put the manufacturers test driver in a stig outfit... Seemed sensible to me.

Why di I not even think of that - pure simplicity, although they wouldn't have the knowledge of the test track (which is very onfusing to beign with - the first real and penultimate orners are toughies...)

Back