who is still here

M

micramoseley

i have been with out my micra for nearly 3 years miss it still sum times i come on here every now and then, just wondered who is still around from the old days , i rember a few names jhon and jo with the turbo k11 trung who got a type r low rider(dave) sr mica boy

Dave

yer it was on spaxs springs had kenwood head unit 12 rockfrod sup with digetal amp infinity front speakers and sum pioneer in the back in pods

trung only comes on here to sell stuff and u can catch jo and joh on mh coz admin scared them off - joke

I'm still here :) Micra's still going, although I'm nursing a split Janspeed collector pipe :(

cool wonder if any bits of my car still live on i had my side skirts from sr micra boy, i sold my wheels and splitler and skirts also my sub and amp but cant rember who they went to now

i only been here since october, lol, should be gettin a civic if i stil have NCB in June, so dnt think i wil belong on here after then, lol

Yep sill got the alfa shes going alrite thinking of modding it noe its coming to the end of warenty i have sum skirts to go on then its wheels and suspension etc and lots of money

thank u v much
hthink i still have my sant pod time sheets will have to hav alook]

Still here, No longer in the driving seat and enjoying the lack of responserbility to the MSC! :)

do u still have ur march st? just wondered what mods people have doone since the good old days

hi lol! I'm still here and now in the driving seat, hahaha!!

I now own a modified, keyed, damaged bonnet scoop that was a very cool looking toyota Corolla.

Nice to see you still popping back to say hi

Kev :)

micramoseley said:
do u still have ur march st? just wondered what mods people have doone since the good old days

Yep! I have a silver one as well now, black one is off the road, Now hold a 1/4 mile time of 14.0 @ 100.8, on full boost its somwhere around 180bhp.

Back