Hugo's K10

Hi there Micra fans!! (Y)

I'm Hugo from the Netherlands, and since october last year i'm driving a '90 K10 as a daily driver.
I've put some new shocks under it because they were a little bit tyred. :laugh:
No further mods because i'm driving it to save money for my P11 trackday car, witch is now all bits 'n pieces...grr

I've come to this forum for some technical information witch is poorly available in the Netherlands.
I have some pictures for you people:

SUC50322.jpg

SUC50321.jpg

SUC50320.jpg

Some pictures of the shock-change:

SUC50539.jpg

SUC50538.jpg

SUC50535.jpg

SUC50534.jpg

SUC50533.jpg

SUC50532.jpg

SUC50531.jpg

SUC50530.jpg

And some pics of the old shocks: :wow:

SUC50536.jpg

SUC50537.jpg

I love the tiny car, just need to convert it to 5-speed for better milage.

Greetz from the Netherlands and sorry for my poor English! :doh:

Hugo

Thanx for the welcome!!
I've no modding plans for this K10 because it's just a daily driver. I have a P11 trackday car, that i'm building up.
Although 1 mod might be possible for the K10: a 5-speed gearbox, because i'm revvin' the hell out of it on the highway.
I've read on this forum that a K11 5-speed (pre-facelift) is bolt-on, how about the clutch? K10-K11 clutches are interchangeble??

No further plans for the K10, other than just making miles and miles and miles.

Hugo

yes hugo, the pre98 1.0 g/box and 160mm clutch, you need the rear bracket apparently and also the gearchange rod universal joint (its 90 deg out) :grinning:

yes hugo, the pre98 1.0 g/box and 160mm clutch, you need the rear bracket apparently and also the gearchange rod universal joint (its 90 deg out) :grinning:

Nice, i've found a new LUK clutch-set for the pre98 K11 so that should fit. (only 50 bucks)
I've also seen K11 5-speeds for 50-100 bucks hangin' around over here.
Do you mean the "enginemount-witch-is-actualy-a-transmissionmount" on the rear side of the gearbox??

I think i'll better search the forum for al wile, that would bring me a lot further to my 5-speed conversion goal!!

Thanx you!

Nice, i've found a new LUK clutch-set for the pre98 K11 so that should fit. (only 50 bucks)
I've also seen K11 5-speeds for 50-100 bucks hangin' around over here.
Do you mean the "enginemount-witch-is-actualy-a-transmissionmount" on the rear side of the gearbox??

I think i'll better search the forum for al wile, that would bring me a lot further to my 5-speed conversion goal!!

Thanx you!

its like a cage/thin bracket hugo arrowed in pic, and a member on here cut the rod and turned it 90 deg then welded, but i think you can remove the pin (other pic) and then swap the joint over without cutting/welding :grinning:
http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14656&stc=1&d=1266606089
http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14657&stc=1&d=1266606089

Attachments

• SDC10178.JPG
    SDC10178.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 306
  • SDC10179.JPG
    SDC10179.JPG
    273.7 KB · Views: 801
Frank, you've just been very helpfull to me!
Searching in another langauge is pretty difficult because of al the weird terms, if ya know what i mean.

I'll update you people about the K10 from time to time!
Have i nice weekend!

Hugo

Frank, you've just been very helpfull to me!
Searching in another langauge is pretty difficult because of al the weird terms, if ya know what i mean.

I'll update you people about the K10 from time to time!
Have i nice weekend!

Hugo

no probs mate, the other member fitted a k10 g/box into his k11 actually :eek: but i think the same will apply

Back