k10 shocks

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
ok thought i'd start a thread on this, what are the best mid range shocks for the k10, yes monreo but they are to pricey, from what i have heard already, kyb are suited to comfort and boge for handling. but having never tried either of them its hard to make a decision. i'm looking to really throw the car around and have fun with it so i'm edging towards boge but some more opinions will be great. oh and where can you get boge shocks? i've looked around but cant find any sites that do them for the k10

cheers

Boge for definite!, but KYB oil shocks may be just as good.... but it's not all down to shocks. You'l need decent springs for stiffness & tyres to keep it on the road. You know the setup i have on mine (www.alanarnold.co.uk) and i have no understeer or handing problems whatsoever!

where did you get your shocks from arnold? i may go with boge shocks and the springs from buypartsbuy.com as for the tyres i will eventualy uprate the tyres but not yet as the ones i have now are still fairly new. Grrr have been looking on the internet for boge shocks but cant find any that fit the k10.

Fortunatly, mine were already fitted to the car when i bought it. 4 years later and they're still performing brilliantly well! I think Sammo hung got some recently, you might be best off asking him where he got his from! :)

Back