howdy guys n gals

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey how is every1 am no new to the micra world had mine since january k11 1.3 sr slightly modded will get pics up soon is there goin to be a scottish meet would like o meet a few other micra owners and i think i will get a bit of respect for the boot of my car too lol catch ye all soon

Hows it going bud! you stay in irvine i live in ayr!!! we should meet up some time reckonised youre typing a mile away i knew straight away you were from my area ( im trying to type proper because you get into trouble for making spelling mistakes .... sad i know )

lol it happens am too used to it now lol aye am fae irvine ma car is of the road the now but will be back on end of the month i am hopin as long as insurance is cheap enough lol and mot goes to plan .. i have cruised ayr a ew times but ind it borin i am a killie cruiser i am just known everywhere i go uve prob seen my car lol if u have bebo look for TASHMEED add me its a private profile mate cheers will get a meet goin soon ...

aye will do bud , i used to stay in killie great for street racing cause of the one way system :D could never get caught by the police :D back in the days with my old vtr

killie is beast its where i cruise i stayed in killie a few month back coppers are there all the time now cause they are ****heads lol its true

awww mate its you! a always wonderd whos k11 that was with the nissan sun on the boot haha you might remember ma old k10 it was a red one with a bonnet scoop lol

maybee nicole shes got a red k11 with 13 " alloys a was gonna come ask you down the shore one day ( when i had the proton baby lol ) if you were for selling your car but you were off by the time a came back over the speed bumps, all come up and give ya a hand getting it ready for your mot in a couple of weeks if you want

yeah sounds good man prob was she kept lookin at mine as if to say what u doin i own a micra lol i u had asked me i would have laughed at u but if u asked me a month back it would have been urs for 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back