more enthusiasim

ok since the deadline for meet is tommorow on the scottish meet n only got 6 confirms n only 3 are from club i think this is a poor show people, i know this is a bit of a rant but still it gotta be said i cant believe how people go on bout a meet etc n say yeah it will be good n i will come plus bring this person n that 1 but out of 14 or so only 6 are confirmed, 1 even has a saxo, a bloody saxo boy is comin to our micra meet to make up numbers since people with micras dont even want to go n some people cant even show a face n say hi n meet the members, like i said in the thread i have been to a big meet which was south of border n it was amazin n im sure titch will agree u do meet alot of really good people n get to see some nice micras, like this meet will have 1 of best modded cars there, titches n mine also a nice standard n rare 1 plus chris n his sr which will also look good it will be an inspirin meet i hope so i expect some more to confirm n things, plus i want it to be a relly good meet not jus me meet chris. -lol

well any way if u wan2 go to meet n wan2 confirm it plz goto the thread n say so, chris is doin a wonderful job here n wer all jus ####in it bk in his face, we say ok but then nothin, hope to see more confirms n maybe some new names

pepper :D

Raising a good point there Stephen.

The only way that meets work is by input and attendence by Members! Ok, yes i'm gulity as i've still not confirmed - but have reasons and have said that i'm going to be there - so i will!

Its hard enough getting to some of the meet - and yes i accept that there maybe isn't much of an Interest in the Micra in Scotland. But c'mon - if we've got at least 10 members - lets get it together!!

Titch :kungfu:
Scottish Meets

Thanks for this support Stephen & Titch. There is atleast 10 Scottish members on this forum, out of them, 8 initially said they would go which was really good, meaning if everyone brung a mate, then we had the 16 needed for the GP. Since then only 3, including myself have confirmed - which I find disapointing.

I feel I did give plently of notice and updated the thread often enough adding new replies to keep everyone updated on the state of play and when confirmation and payment would be needed by - its even in my sig.

As far as I know this has now been the 3rd time a Scottish meet as tried to be organised.

Well I did put tomorrow as a date for confirmation and payment, maybe everyone will pay and confirm tomorrow, oh hang on - a pig just flew by my window ;) :D

K11SS said:
chris is doin a wonderful job here

Cheers mate :)

scottish-sr, k11ss, titch, k10daz, k10daz m8 with the micra,mr grassie, nismo almera, korizin, lewis, haylz, layla(NE), masterbiker, nissanmansco, chrissy, scottishmicra

these are as many as i can name n only 2 id expect not to go n they are nissanmansco and nismo almera as they are a bit older iirc

shame coz if u think bout it scotland has best micras per number of members like 2 turbos n a few modified plus only set of coilover on the road for micra n it has a primera box too so rare or wat? all worth comin to see!

:D

Ye, you gotta support your area cause it's hard to come back from bad turn outs as me and wilsonian know, even an appearance is more welcome.

I'll be up one day Stevey baby!!

not stories jus a future event to happen is all anyway :D

ill say it again if any1 is too far to travel here for meet n cant make it up n home they are welcome to crash at mine over night at my parents house so now scope is opened up for more ppl to come from a further distance :D

you should try and do something with the NE memebers as well. Titch travels down here i cant see why we cant make a trip up there every couple of months.
that way you'll boost the number of micras at the meets

nismo_k12 said:
that way you'll boost the number of micras at the meets
its not even the number of Micras that are the problem - its the members Enthusiasm that is.

Its easy enough to get everyone to say they'll be coming - but when it comes to it - no one come clean with it.

Ach well - Scottish meets eh? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately enthusiasm is something that comes with the territory. U need bags of it for people to attend. Ive been organising meets now for 3 years, and fortunately due to the closeness of all the north east members, attendance has never really been a problem, people even travel afar like titch to come to the meets.

All you can do is build them up, get the couple together that can meet up and do it, have a laugh and take plenty of pics, people who dont attend will soon see what they have missed, then just try and grow it from there. Even if u attend other events like crail or other clubs meets to get u started, there is always away.

Do wot I didnt, arrange a nissan meet with npoc, msc and aoc and any others, they will most likely be in the same situation as you, but you will grow numbers by doing that, there's at least 6 or 7 from the aoc who would attend.

Just keep with it...... You can see from official msc meets that its not just the scotland area thats in this situation.

Yea - i thought about a inter club meet - similar to the one we had before down at the borders just before Donny.

Will look into it.

I'd love to come to this but I can't get off work, been trying to find someone to swap with me for the last 3 days so I can come but nobody will do it which is a pain in the behind cos I always swap people if they need a favour - anyway that's a different story. :down:

I can't throw a sicky cos I already did on 2nd Jan so I could go out as I work in Carlisle and 2nd isn't a bank hol there so I had to take a sicky.

Jon won't go to the meet unless I go too cos he's pretty shy and hasn't spoken to you guys on here like I have.

Anyway I'm really sorry I can't make it, it woulda been my first meet aswell so I was looking forward to it when it was first posted just work got in the way.

Oh and I have my wedding coming up too and honeymoons to pay for next week so I wouldn't have been able to afford the karting but woulda came to spectate.

I'll def be at next meet whenever that may be (btw Sunday's best day for me cos Jon and I are both off on a sunday night :p

yeh ill be up one time :) Let me finish the car off really lol!! :) plus get some money for the trip! im sure me, goldstar, hughes_16, kristian and a few others can convoy up from Manchester way hehe :D

yeah def jus uz arrange somit between urself n jus tell us a month in advance so us scots can get movin, in fact make it a year so we can arrange it on time -lol

K11SS said:
yeah def jus uz arrange somit between urself n jus tell us a month in advance so us scots can get movin, in fact make it a year so we can arrange it on time -lol

LMAO - Got 11 confirmed now Stephen, need another 5 - anyone!!

hello im new and im also from scotland north east maybe once im known a bit better ill come to the next meet just tying to get my standard lx up to par there are a couple of modified micras ive seen going about maybe once i get my msc sticker in the back window some of them might join too :grinning:

stevenboron said:
hello im new and im also from scotland north east maybe once im known a bit better ill come to the next meet just tying to get my standard lx up to par there are a couple of modified micras ive seen going about maybe once i get my msc sticker in the back window some of them might join too :grinning:

Your more than welcome to attend this one mate. Car doesnt need to be modded or anything.

thanks for the offer but i just joined a few days ago so i did nt know about the meet and ive just spent 350 on my car so im skint getting janspeed decat cat back system and a replacement kn panel filter tomorrow hopefully but i hope you get enough people this time

Yah me too, need another 5. Im sure another one will be arranged around Easter time if not before. i will speak with Titch and we can arrange something. Make sure post pics of your car in the K11 section mate.

Back