Howdy all. I am new round here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sikK11

Buy & Sell Member
Hi guys thought i would say hello. Found this site yesterday and it looked pretty good. I have joined up and look forwards to some good discussions with members in the many months to come.
Here is a pic of my 96 LX.

Few mods at this stage pollished rocker covers cold intake. Exhaust. Slotted front rotors and lucas race pads c-west voltage stabilizer. tower brace.

Have just brought and waiting to be fitted are haltech 5th injector setup. Hurricane extractors light weight flywheel new clutch ga15 throttle body.

Coming soon is

supercharger/turbo (undecided)
Tomie Poncams
ga15 injectors.
coilovers (looking now)

20012008595mh8.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

google was my friend. LOL

Yeah it is coming along. Still along way to go but i will post some pics vids and results of the upcoming track day. Were having a timed session fast fours vs V6-V8's should be sick. Will let you all know how it goes.

cheers for the kind words guys. Tis a warm forum here. Others i have been on are #### house. Very very annoying when you want to know stuff and they dont help they just call you a noob. Thanks guys.

cheers guys. Yeah i am on Cisco's site. Tis good but not amny parts available. Do most you guys ship out of the UK or not.

ship out of the uk?

theres alot more stuff available outside of the uk than in. we dont have squat arround here.

we have very little aftermarket support in the uk for the micra. you have better chance importing from japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back