How would i achieve this whole look

micra157.jpg

What is the basic body parts on this car between the wheel and other body part i really like this look

those skirts are m3 skirts iirc..bodyshop or ebay
door handles from nissan
35mm drop.. any springs will do the job some in buy and sell
clear nissan side repeaters from ebay
5 spoke alloys,they was silver but painted black and they are wolfrace summats lol
window tints d.i.y job
cobra clubman bucket seats..about £115 fom larkspeed

Anto Modded said:
would rather not be different and make your own look on the car. Always nice to be a bit different i think

i was going to add this to my post but i didnt want to upset anyone today. i think hes got his heart set on this car lol

but yeah..you could be original

Kiall1987 said:
micra157.jpg

What is the basic body parts on this car between the wheel and other body part i really like this look

erm...by copying it

Just llok about for some side skirts you like and search for one of the many many threads about splitters on here, try doing something different and to your own taste

Lol, its a secret. Basically as the others have said.... 15" wolfrace wheels sprayed gloss black, ibiza rear splitter, lowered 35mm, chrome door handles. tinted windows and a good polish. :D

my old carrr :D yeah wht everyone has said abouve, also had a powerflow full through exhaust with 4" tailpipe, and a janspeed manifold :)

i dont think the front splitter is off another car..i think its a home made thing

just out of curiosity how come no-one will tell what the splitter is off. its probably not that interesting anyways, like a laguna or somthing equally as boring. but cant argue with the results as it does look good but so do a lot of other splitters

I might also be selling an ibiza splitter in the near future so keep your eyes on the buy and sell. deciding whether to be bothered having a go at fitting it. You can fit this on front or rear but I prefer rear

Craig said:
u got a pic of it because i can get a rear one no bother just need a decent front one did u like the alloys!!!

also where are those sideskirts from lol infact prob easyier just buying that car heheh

the front splitter looks like a modded laguna or a clio race one...

mine's gonna look better :p

Yeah nice alloys, Nex you are miles away and will never guess what that splitter is.
I have no pictures of the splitter itself, if you can find any more pics of that car then you ca nsee how it looks :)

Its you lot thats making a big deal of it!!! Basically if you knew the story behind it you'd understand. Its been a well kept secret for a few years now and only a few people actually know what it is. Its up to the owner to say whether they will say what it is, but then everyone would go and copy it. Whereas at the moment, its unique and individual and no-one has yet done the same thing, the way car modifying should be!!!

RIK said:
they all look the same to me anyway

very true.

surely its better to share knoledge (wish i had enough to spell knoledge properly) and stuff then keep it all hush hush. isnt that what pushes car modyfying forward by tryin to keep everything individual. thats like a boxer winning the world heavyweight belt and then immediatly retiring so no one can win it of him. a bit of a crap metaphor i know but i cant even spell knoledge.

micra man said:
Its you lot thats making a big deal of it!!! Basically if you knew the story behind it you'd understand. Its been a well kept secret for a few years now and only a few people actually know what it is. Its up to the owner to say whether they will say what it is, but then everyone would go and copy it. Whereas at the moment, its unique and individual and no-one has yet done the same thing, the way car modifying should be!!!
Photo-0056.jpg

am putting a yb in mines then ..... *dad can i steal your cossie*

59 bhp is more than enough said:
very true.

surely its better to share knoledge (wish i had enough to spell knoledge properly) and stuff then keep it all hush hush. isnt that what pushes car modyfying forward by tryin to keep everything individual. thats like a boxer winning the world heavyweight belt and then immediatly retiring so no one can win it of him. a bit of a crap metaphor i know but i cant even spell knoledge.

knowledge!!!! :D

59 bhp is more than enough said:
very true.

Surely its better to be individual and stand out from the rest?? Like if you want to be noticed you will walk downt he street with a big bright red afro wig on, ppl will see you, and you will stand out lol.

Please note: I HAVE NEVER ACTED OUT THE ABOVE SCENE

Its not down to me, or anyone to say anything now, I sold the car to the new owner, if he wants to be individual then its up to him :)

Indeed, a red afro would certainly get you noticed, if everyone wore a red afro the world would be a little boring once the novelty wore off. :p Let G's old red micra wear a red afro on its own, and let the owner decide if the rest of the micra world will wear red afro's alongside it!!! :D

im sorry but..what the **** has a black splitter that looks like any other splitter ever made got to do with being different and individual?

G mans old micra is nice but gets boring having to hear about the secret splitter
IMO splitters are boring and not individual because everyone is getting them, ye it helps make bumper look lower which is good when adding side skirts.

Wanna be individual? Find K11 stew's pics

its not like people go "wow...**** me ,look at the splitter on THAT!" when they see it

its just k11 owners would like another option other than the seat splitter and noticed this one was different..btw the new corola splitters look good on k11

I got a polo splitter which looks like Gmans if I fit it upside down, everyone should know they're not a bolt on thing so will need some modding so look for some thing and give it ago.

One of my favourite ones ever fitted was my k11 dave (come back dude)
Front
Rear 1
Rear 2
Rear 3
Rear 4

Thats a fiesta front splitter

Back