How to plug a new autoradio ?

Hello everybody!

First, sorry for my very bad english, but i think i'm at the better place to be helped.

I bought a new autoradio (car audio, MP3 player, we speak about the same thing right?! ;)) and got some trouble to plug it. I drop the original one (you know the K7 player..), cut all the wiring. I've got the universal iso connector i guess (2 parts, one for the speakers, the other for alimentation and cie.)

I don't know the wiring color. I've absolutly no idea how to do!

If a generous soul can help me, it will be great ! But if you can speak to me like you speak to a child, it will be easier (bad english + no mechanic skill = grr Thanks a lot !

CAR: micra K11 2001

that was a very silly idea to chop the wiring, seeing as you can buy a plug in adaptor for less that £3 delivered! You will need a haynes to get the wiring right now.

Yes unfortunately I know... But too late! The mechanic told me this adaptator doesn't exist for Nissan, he told me to do what i done, it will be easy, wiring color are the same bla bla bla... I hate him.

Can you explain me what is HAYNES ??

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• PICT0339.JPG
    PICT0339.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 242
  • PICT0341.JPG
    PICT0341.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 191
thanks guys !

I will try.

Maybe I spoke too fast...

I don't think this can help me. But i very appreciate you take some of your time to help me.
I'm gonna take some pictures BRB.

Back