Hiya, tritoch signing in :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya all. Was hunting around for a decent owners club forum and looks like I've found a new home.

I don't have a Micra yet, although my sis got one a month ago. I'll be looking to buy one soon.

Got a lot of plans for my K12. Absolutely love what's been done to this one:

600x450-1659153.jpg

600x450-202163.jpg

which I may end up buying anyway :]

Anyway, looking forward to reading more about the K12, and most importantly, the customization you guys have pulled off :]

Mo.

Cheers for the warm welcome everyone :]

Looking around and there are some great K11's and some awesome WIP K12's. Makes me want to have my own K12 now...

Infact, I'll let you guys in on what I'm looking for you might be able to help :]

I'm looking for a K12 SE 04 or higher plate. minimum 1.2 litre. 5 doors. And I've got 2-2.5k to play with on the car. the rest of the money is for the thereafter. If you guys find anything for up to 2.8k that's cool because I can get that down to 2.5 w/o problems.

Cheers :)

Mo.

welcome mate any that k12 you posted first is from japan so will be hard to replicate but not impossible ;) if you tell us what area your from then i`m sure a few of us can help you find a nice tidy k12 with some money left over for some mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back