Hi from Herts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I don't actually own a Micra myself, but the wife has just bought herself a lovely R-reg Micra in black. It's only a wee 1.0 Passion, so it probably doesn't live up to the 'Sport' part of this club, but it's a cracking wee beast anyway!

Anyway, I thought I'd check what's out there in car land for the Micra because the knowledge I've gained from car clubs over the years has been invaluable & to be honest, I know nothing about the Micra.

Although the Micra isn't mine, I do currently cruise around in something Japanese - a Mazda MX-5 to be exact. Previously I've owned 3 Fiestas: a mk5 1.3 Finesse, a mk1 XR2 and a mk5 Zetec-S (which was sadly written off a few weeks ago *weeps*). I'm also a current member of the Zetec-S Owners Club and the MX-5 Owners Club and a lapsed member of the XR Owners Club.

I hope to maybe see you out and about in Herts & I look forward to learning more about looking after Micras!

Cheers :)

Kerr.

Ooh, 2 new herts members in two weeks - whereabouts are you?
Craig

Welcome

Welcome to the MSC, Your like me but I own the Micra 1.4 Activ and our lass own the MX-5 icon SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back