Back in action

C

Celtic_k10

Ok, I'm back in action, I got a nice little k10 yesterday. (I had to replace the Daihatsu Charade in a hurry, the Torque converter seperated from the engine, and she's not gonna go anywhere anymore! The folly of buying cheap 3cyl dodgy Jap cars!) It cost E50, and is a 1992 1.0L L spec, wine coloured 3dr with 154,000 miles on it, It smelled like something died in it, but has come together after a really thorough valeting (it took up my only day off this wk!) I'm gonna have to tighten the exhaust manifold to quieten it down a small bit! It also needed a slight adjustment to the timing to make the engine run a bit smoother. It still has to go through the NCT (Irish MOT), and needs a few dents pulled out to make it look 100% respectable. It also came with the origonal K10 instruction manual (the proper nissan owners manual that is), and the warranty book. which I found intreagueing!!! (is that how you spell it).

I am still looking for a mint k10 automatic, the nice 1986 one I found had a dodgy gearbox, but was otherwise perfect, and all blue, doorcards, dash, headliner, seats, seatbelts, carpet, bootmat, etc! but in mint condition barring the gearbox fault with 90,000 genuine miles. any opinions, would it be worth saving from the crusher?

Back