Eh yup muckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Site Supporter
Har's tha doin?

Been a while since I've been on here so I'm "introducing messen" just incase thars all forgotten who I am.

I'm Pete aka MA12, owner of many a K10 (and even a K11 at one point). I've still got Andy-B's old gold one, although the Battery is flat as a pancake. I really ought to sell her but I can't bring myself to do it. I'll probably get her MOT'd and road worthy but I need to find somewhere to put it.

I'm buying a house but I can only fit one car, and unfortunatly the Veccy I need for work. If I parked my K10 at my girlfriends she'd have it turned into an autocrosser before I knew she'd found the keys!

Anyhoo, to all those I knew "hello again" top all those I don't "I don't give a flying stuff about bodykits, noisey exhausts or K12's but hello anyway!"

hehe

Petey Pie x

Anyhoo, to all those I knew "hello again" top all those I don't "I don't give a flying stuff about bodykits, noisey exhausts or K12's but hello anyway!"

lol nice one mate, our tastes in cars seem pretty similar, well i like going unexpectedly fast more than anything. Anyway welcome back.

Hello Pete, neva met ya, but I own a K11 no bodykit, no noisey exhausts just a pair of angel eyes and some dodgy wheel trims.:laugh:

Pete, thanks for the xx's

Ollie, thanks

Wrenchable, Cars are too slow full stop so I've given up trying to make them fast when my bike'll do 0-60 in 3.7 secs without any mods.

Dan, James, Arnold, thanks love you too x

PJG, I've probably seen you about at some point. I sometimes go for a blast out through penistone - shat - shelly - hfax etc...

sssshhhh you'll blow away my bravado! I'l admit I still love that burble of a tuned engine, but nothings worse than a been can exhaust on a car with no power.

How the "expletive" are you doing?

Mwah

hehe, I couldn't resist any longer. Mum keeps saying 'and what exactly are you going to do with that micra in the garage?'

Whats with the facial hair mike? how's you? Weren't you based round Putney?

'orth london, but at the moment im up and down the country quite a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back