Hi There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm new to the site, i've been trying to register for ages but had a problem with confirmation emails.

I have an 1.0 16v M reg K11 in red. I bought it with 52,000 miles on the clock, no signs of wear or tear whatsoever, one or two superficial bumps on the body, practical spotless, for only £400.

I'll put some pictures up when i get them off the digital cam. Since i bought it i've put on a spoiler and temporary alloy looking, multiple spoke, wheels trims. Also bought some Alpine ICE but not fitted it yet, waiting for some decent speakers.

I'm looking for a super s bumper with fogs but finding them very hard to comeby.

Anyway, a bit about myself. My name is Wayne, obviously. I'm 18 and i'm from Rotherham near Sheffield.

alright matey,sounds like you got a bargain

im from rotherham too,ill keep an eye out mate,mines a grey super s k11

Welcome aboard.
You've done a good thing, you being here means there is one less Saxo or Punto driver on the road. LOL :laugh::laugh:

Contestant one, WHAT is your name and WHERE do you come from?
Wayne said:
Hi all, My name is Wayne, obviously. I'm 18 and i'm from Rotherham near Sheffield.
Obviously, It says ere you've got a funny story about trying to register with us ...
Wayne said:
I'm new to the site, i've been trying to register for ages but had a problem with confirmation emails.
*laughter from the audience*
Haaa, the hilarity.., anyway wayne, WELCOME to the site, and remember, to register or not to register, the choice... is yours...

hahahahhah,mint! welcome to the site wayne! *mwah*

alright mate im from sheffield

got a silver k11 alloys and a few other bits

MSC stickers on so look out for me

the sheffield /rotherham lot is growing by the day!!

hi and welcome to the MSC.

Just popped your post into the introduction forum

Kev :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back