Hi there from Germany

Hi my name ist Max. I am 26 years old and i am from Germany. My English isnt good, so please dont hate me. I come from Duisburg and I am an activ member of the german 100nx club. I found some interresting videos/pictures on the web and i though I have to learn more about some of the freaks here :D I myself drive a 94' Micra Super S & '90 NX2000 US version & 91' 100nx GTI & '92 Pulsar GTI. I bought the micra 1 week ago and i will make it to a little streetracingrally car ;)

Here some pics of my cars:
94' Micra Super S (I bought it a week ago)
micra.jpg

'92 Pulsar GTI
showroom305.jpg

'91 100 nx GTI
showroom294.JPG

'90 NX2000
nx2000.jpg

greeting

Welcome to the forums :grinning: The Super S looks like it's in really good condition.

I love the 100NXs by the way - One of the first projects I worked on was a turbocharged one that my dad was building. Really cool, underated cars.

@all thank you

Welcome to the forums :grinning: The Super S looks like it's in really good condition.

I love the 100NXs by the way - One of the first projects I worked on was a turbocharged one that my dad was building. Really cool, underated cars.

The Super S was first hand from an old lady. it is completly stock and in a realy good condition, except the driver seat... this seat is realy dirty. this weekend it gets new brakes and new oils and so on.

i like the nx and i will not turbocharge it, but the white one will get a supercharger and the black nx2000 will be stock. nx2000 are realy rare here in Germany so i have to let it stock and keep it a long time in a good condition.

Back