Bringing a MasterBrakeCylinder from germany, WHICH ONE?

CMF_Jaco

» CMF Member
Folks,
I have been working in Germany for some time and ever since my K11 has been patiently waiting Down Under. I normally tow it behind my motorhome with an A frame, self made and approved but that is a complete different story. I am happy to share that a bit later, let me know if interested.

Now the K11 is in need of a new Master Brake cylinder (amongst many other parts) so I ordered one for a right hand drive but now I have got doubts whether these dudes have got is correct in their database.

So is there anyone who can provide some more tech details on which MaterBrakeCylinder I need for the following:

09/95 K11 (EBAK11)
Engine # 1232400
CGDE13 engine 1275cc

right hand drive NO ABS!

Now this is the one they sold me as right hand drive:

BENDIX - Ref.: 132972B
http://www.mister-auto.de/de/hauptbremszylinder/bendix-132972b_g258_a049132972B.html

diameter 19mm
Nissan OEM number NISSAN : 46010-99B86

Now I am confused now because is see diameters of 19mm (20.6mm)normally listed as ABS versions and the 23.8 mm as non ABS. Also the Nissan OEM number of my 19mm 'right hand drive' is the same on their website as the left hand drive 23.8 mm.
I have attached a Picture of the one I bought, is this the correct one?

What is the Nissan OEM# for the one used Down Under in my Micra.
Here is a link to an English site which shows my problem. WHICH ONE IS CORRECT?

http://seekpart24.com/nissan/micra-ii-k11-92/1-3-i-16v-4418/brake-master-cylinder-100026

the OEM# listed here for the right hand drive are 4601099B86 and 4601099B85

Here is the link with the different cylinders from where I bought. Good for your German too.

http://www.mister-auto.de/de/hauptbremszylinder/nissan-micra-k11-1-3-i-16v-75ch_v4779_g258.html

Can anyone say which one I need, or does anyone have (can take) a picture of the MasterBrakeCylinder of a K11, left hand drive 1.3 so that I can simply compare pickies. What about the diameters listed 19 or 23.8 mm. Anyone got an idea?.

Many thanks folks. I am bringing some parts from Europe cause they are fairly cheap here. Well if you ignore the excess baggage fees I suppose. Europe is full of the little nippy Micra, almost a holiday by itself!

Attachments

• 70037.jpg
    70037.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 49

CMF_Jaco

» CMF Member
Thanks Rudy, have you got any idea about the 19mm and 23.8 mm diameter difference?.

Could someone maybe have look under the bonnet to see if the orientation of the outlets matches with a right hand drive?
Many thanks.

CMF_Jaco

» CMF Member
BTW I also need to bring a caliper seal kit (rubber kit with piston ring and dust cover)

Does anyone know what the standard brand is of the front calipers
ATE, BOSCH, NK,...?

09/95 K11 (EBAK11)
Engine # 1232400
CGDE13 engine 1275cc

Or even better, where can I get a caliper seal kit in Australia and how much are they?
thanks again..

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
Jaco WROTE:

"BTW I also need to bring a caliper seal kit (rubber kit with piston ring and dust cover)

Does anyone know what the standard brand is of the front calipers

ATE, BOSCH, NK,...?

09/95 K11 (EBAK11)

Engine # 1232400

CGDE13 engine 1275cc

Or even better, where can I get a caliper seal kit in Australia and how much are they?

thanks again..

Calipers are lucas brand. No caliper seal kit that i've seen but if they are probably about $50 each same as all the other one i seen. L&R hand side would be about $100 total..might as well go pulsar brake.

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
Aust built K11 Micra's came out with 19mm bore master cylinders...Price on them are $39.00.....Caliper kits on the original Micra's are $30.00 per side...Both in stock...

Nick...

Back