hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys , been into micra's for years but ive never had the internet in my life . its a crazy thing all these computers connected and you can chat with a msn ? and send pics with a diggital camera ? . oh well engines are more my thing ,

here is my car

!BV7EGP!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLl0rDjBKU8HQLU5!~~_1.JPG

its a sleeper ., got sick of fancy skylines and supras (been there done that).

whats been done :-

ga16 - custom ductile iron liners and copper ringed tops
custom pauter rods
Cp 9:1 pistons
acl bearings
ARP head studs
Custom intake manifold
100mm billet throttle bodie
ramhorn exhuast
Garrett GT42r (BB) .83 exhuast
3" downpipe
2.5" boost pipes
1600cc RC injectors
ran on E85 (note injectors)
twin walbro intank pumps
eromotive 1000A inline pump

all i can think of , last time i had it on the rollers and wallace it made 834hp , not sure what that is at the wheels . and 560tq .

off to crail soon so hopefully put down some good times , built it for totb so sticking with R888 tyres ,

Welcome to the MSC,

seriously 834hp? hmmmmmm

Kev

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay oh my god i need to see this dyno print out

holy mother of fist nugget!!!! 834bhp from 1.3? i stuggle to belive as 3L TT supra put less tuned?

wasnt little bandit 444bhp?

Looks... like a normal micra lol.

Sleeper is a good word.

Welcome to the club, and the Internet!

I want to see what has been done here, more pics possible?

Awesome, I love sleepers! :)

I'm not doubting you, but I find 800+ BHP out of a 1.6 a little hard to believe.

Guess anything's possible! :D

It's a load of boll*cks

Lotus only got 800hp from a 1.5L V6 twin turbo F1 engine......................

im pretty sure it runs around 700bhp,but he has nos which i think hes added to the bhp rating and hasnt put it in his description either the wee bastut lol

this guy is something else, you can just talk to him for hours on end about engines, he knows his stuff, im sure he said that its a ga16 block with cg13 head, the thing that got me was fitmnt issues but hes made a spacer plate which is sandwiched between the block and head, which lowers compression which is useful with the giant turbo and creates a unique engine, i dont think hes telling us the full story but ive seen it in the flesh and it exists, shame about monstrous turbo lag but handling is a big issue when that turbo kicks in.......

i smell ***** coming from the guy who doesnt have a sense of smell :p nah like i always say, beleive it when i see it.

Will it be at ten of the best this year then? Was planning on going anyway, but if this things there i cant wait:p. Looking forward to this dyno sheet(Y)

If this goes to crail I want to seeeee!!! is it going up for USSC? im suprised nasa havnt got you locked up in a basement sumwhere if your getting all these horses. :p

but welcome to the forum man! i think your gunna have a lot of knowladge to share.

I'd love this to be real, however such a bold claim won't be believed without some hardcore evidence.

I agree be great if its real but as its taken 3 days for proof... if it was my car Id have the printout before I even posted.

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This post just made my day!

I'd rather drive the 1000bhp Disco that's parked behind it though, at least is 4WD :p

this is crap theres no way you can get 800bhp from that. the torque alone would pull the front off that micra. get pictures of the engine bay up. and where is this dyno printout.

I've seen it too. it's a jet car. with the engine from a jump jet. it's quick yea but takes off when it hits the speed of sound, making it almost useless on a strip...................

hi guys sorry ive been away on business.

i forgot to say the cars just a prototype and is still in the design phase , here is what it should be like when done. i typed the spec into our engine simulator and it gave 834hp.

engineawsome.gif

if i LIED about my car i would be in for a right roasting but i dont do tht, ban account comes to mind? Sorry i know it sounds harsh but i cant stand LIARS!

A seriously pooped off

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back